• Total voters

cmb

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
My first choice would have been Punk'n but I want a black soft top. Don't want to wait to see if they allow black soft tops later so it looks like I will be going with the ocean blue with black soft top and fenders
Sponsored

BlackPenquinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon 2 door, 2018 Range Rover Evoque
I was all prepared to go Crystal Granite as I have a 2 door JK in that color and really like it. My dealer tells me almost 80% of his pre-orders are Crystal Granite. so now I’m considering white. Back in the day I had a white YJ and loved it.

Will a 4 door with a white top look like a Fridge on the road? I only run the hard top in the winter months.
I wish I could order a top painted in the Grantie and run it on my white jeep with a white granite grill.

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
If Punk'n and Mojito are offered for 2019 then I'm 90% sure I'm going with Mojito. However Punk'n might sway my vote.

LMontes

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 1994 XJ
Occupation
Business Owner
Went for Firecracker red, painted fenders and black hardtop
Color in person was so much better than the pictures on jeeps website
Did you buy a jeep off the lot? Did you end up going to Folsom? I have not seen any in CA.

LMontes

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 1994 XJ
Occupation
Business Owner
I was all prepared to go Crystal Granite as I have a 2 door JK in that color and really like it. My dealer tells me almost 80% of his pre-orders are Crystal Granite. so now I’m considering white. Back in the day I had a white YJ and loved it.

Will a 4 door with a white top look like a Fridge on the road? I only run the hard top in the winter months.
I wish I could order a top painted in the Grantie and run it on my white jeep with a white granite grill.
I ordered a white 4 door with black top I like the contrast, I do think the white on white is too much for me personally, never thought of a fridge but now I will never forget that reference!!!

Sponsored

YOKiN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'65 Impala SS, BMW X5M, 2018 Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
I would've went with Gobi for sure but since it's not available yet, I went with black with un-painted top and fenders since I plan to Kevlar it anyway. I'm wondering what aftermarket fenders will look like with possibly integrating the LED.

PicsArt_01-19-11.07.43.jpg

BamaBuilder86

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum FX4
I went with granite today. I really really wanted anvil. That's by far my favorite color of all time. Guarantee they bring it back next year now.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
What exterior color are people choosing for their JL's. If this poll is already out there, then forgive me, I could not find it...

I was originally going with the Granite Crystal Metallic w/ black flares/top to give it a two-toned look. We went to see some at a dealership and the color blended too much with the black flares/top. Not sure if it was the way the late afternoon sun hit it or not to make them blend.

Might be choosing Firecracker Red or White instead. I am just curious to see what colors people are choosing.

Black.JPG

Blue.JPG

Granite.JPG

Mojito.JPG

Punk'n.JPG

Red.JPG

Silver.JPG

Sting-Gray.JPG

White.JPG

Hella Yella.JPG
I was surprised that firecracker red wasn’t more popular-it seems from the threads that more people were ordering that color

Sponsored

Dash

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 stingray, 2002 F-250, 2016 stingray, 2017 BMW M240i,
Just changed my order from white to crystal granite...was awaiting blue like others but want a Sport S and can’t wait any longer. Plus I have not seen blue in person...replies on forum lead me to believe it may not look like Jeep webpage. On that note, I did see billet silver in person today and I think it’s a lot lighter than website. Bottom line wife liked granite and that makes for an easy choice for me. I likey....AND she likey. Win win.

BaldEagle

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black Jeep Wrangler Rubicon jl
I ordered this Gorgeous looking machine on Jan 15! Black on Black. My last four vehicles have been similar to Granite. Time for a change.

7F5E95E5-75B4-4C3E-8DCA-750B5510B6EF.jpeg
Love the black was going back and forth black vs gray

keda69

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 rubicon
Punkin metallic, I really wish they still had copper heard pearl!

Flicker62

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
I have a 16’ granite rubicon unlimited hard rock that I love but just placed my order for a Sting grey with black top unlimited rubicon too many new bells and whistles to not get a new one
Sponsored