BIKINI Wrangler JL Club

OP
OP
Pic18

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
Awesome find. It probably is the same one that we saw earlier photos of since it is in Ohio.
Judging by the rear tire, I’d say that is the one!
Sponsored

trippp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 JLUR
Glad to finally see one in a natural setting. Unfortunately I think its more blue than I was hoping for instead of a more teal color with some green. Not a bad color, but not what I was hoping and holding out for.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome find! I guess we now know it does not come with the red dash.
Good catch. Didn’t pay attention to that the first time. It looks great with the color match top. Hmmmm....was going to just go soft top. May have to change that.

Sponsored

TideDown

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Awesome find! I guess we now know it does not come with the red dash.
I didn’t notice that! I was told by the dealer that he didn’t think I could get silver- that I would probably have to go aftermarket, That silver was standard for tan. I even thought when I looked at the picture wow, the red doesn’t bother me as much as I thought... apparently I’m colorblind. Lol

Ralph2018JL

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like you aren't the only one! I found this gem today and made a side-by-side photo.
If I were ordering a JL I'd be going for this. Hell, I'd even pay to have someone make the graphics to match the original islander vinyl.

Islander Edition.png
That is wicked looking. :like:

amajoh

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Moab, 2014 JK Willys
Hmm. I guess I thought the color would have more green in it, though I'm not sure why I thought that. It's a pretty color but I don't think it's for me. However, I'm going try to continue to wait until I can actually see one in person before making a final judgement on which color I want to order. Thanks for the pics!

Will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I'm a little disappointed to be honest. Somebody slap a spice soft top and a set of 40s on it and change my mind. :):rock:

Sponsored

amajoh

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Moab, 2014 JK Willys
Did some rough mock-ups with black flares and the two top options I had been looking at. I have to say it's actually growing on me seeing it with these options...
Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 4.07.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 4.09.53 PM.png

Okay, the bottom one with the black fenders and black top does look better than the all body colored one. Idk, I'm still on the fence. It's just so much darker than I was hoping it would be based on those factory pics.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
What’s interesting is that this one has black seats with a silver dash. When I went to build it on the website it has it with a red dash. Only with the tan leather did it change the inside of the dash. :movember:

trippp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 JLUR
What’s interesting is that this one has black seats with a silver dash. When I went to build it on the website it has it with a red dash. Only with the tan leather did it change the inside of the dash. :movember:
I'm not positive but I think the builder originally showed a red dash with mojito too but that one comes with the grey. I'm guessing the builder is wrong on this but we shall see.
Sponsored