OP
Springtail

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1977 FJ40, (RestoMod), 2018 Camaro SS Convertible, 2020 Tesla Model Y Performance
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC
Hey Doc, looks likes a great product. Is there any forum discounts or do you have any seasonal sales?
All the JL products have discounts running right now on the website! Roughly 20% off

Doc
Sponsored

OP
OP
Springtail

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1977 FJ40, (RestoMod), 2018 Camaro SS Convertible, 2020 Tesla Model Y Performance
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC
UPDATE:

Again, sorry for the crappy picture but it is -22F out.

Table riser is working great.....no weird noises, due to the brutal temps, I have not had a chance to experiment with the MOLLE side of the rack but I anticipate that it will work fine.

I placed an order for 10 units today....should be ready in a couple of weeks. Still anticipating a price of about $40.00.

edited-image_zpsbguy9bk4.png

Doc

OP
OP
Springtail

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC
I finally got some time and a warm spot in the shop to experiment with the new riser and matching some pouches that will work well in combination.

It looks like a large pouch (either our First Aid Pouch or Large STAT pouch) and a Medium STAT pouch work perfectly.

I Have 10 of the risers built and almost ready to go....should have them on the website by Monday.

Doc

JL%20Riser%20Combo%20Upright_zpslufsjbi7.jpg

JL%20Riser%20Combo%20Table%20down_zps33e9djzi.jpg

Yeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Range Rover Turbo Diesel
Ahhhhhh so many accessories! My bank account is dwindling!

Sponsored

Dadgummit

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited -- 1966 Pontiac GTO Convertible
Ok, This I like! there is never enough storage space inside and molle combined with a table is genius! I will wait till tomorrow to order to get the table riser in at the same time.

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I finally got some time and a warm spot in the shop to experiment with the new riser and matching some pouches that will work well in combination.

It looks like a large pouch (either our First Aid Pouch or Large STAT pouch) and a Medium STAT pouch work perfectly.

I Have 10 of the risers built and almost ready to go....should have them on the website by Monday.

Doc
Hey Doc, the risers look great and definitely look like they'll be a hit. Great work!

Is there an insert to cover the entire table surface? If I'm using it to lay parts on while I'm working on the Jeep I can see screws and stuff sliding off the edge of the riser and falling through the holes.

OP
OP
Springtail

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC
Hey Doc, the risers look great and definitely look like they'll be a hit. Great work!

Is there an insert to cover the entire table surface? If I'm using it to lay parts on while I'm working on the Jeep I can see screws and stuff sliding off the edge of the riser and falling through the holes.

Nope....could not do it due to the fact that the retainers come through the front panel....so there would have been a big hole there. That and there were manufacturing issues that would have made it uber-expensive if we went any larger. Like double the cost.

Sorry about not getting this up on the website yet....We got dumped on (by snow) again on Sunday and its coming again tomorrow. I'm just a bit tired of winter at this point. Maybe by Wed.

Doc

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Nope....could not do it due to the fact that the retainers come through the front panel....so there would have been a big hole there. That and there were manufacturing issues that would have made it uber-expensive if we went any larger. Like double the cost.

Sorry about not getting this up on the website yet....We got dumped on (by snow) again on Sunday and its coming again tomorrow. I'm just a bit tired of winter at this point. Maybe by Wed.

Doc
That makes sense. Is there any kind of a channel or ridge to prevent things from sliding off? I can't tell from the picture but it looks like there might be

OP
OP
Springtail

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC
That makes sense. Is there any kind of a channel or ridge to prevent things from sliding off? I can't tell from the picture but it looks like there might be
Sorry for the late reply....I missed this response

No...Sorry, there is no ridge. In order to function well as a prep surface and an elevated area to get out of the tray....we decided against any raised edges.

The Riser/Prep surface is now on the website $39.99

http://store.springtailsolutions.com/JL-Rear-Door-Folding-Table-RiserPrep-Surface_p_78.html

I'll be making a combo deal available soon.

Doc

Sponsored

OP
OP
Springtail

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC

James_a

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon
OP
OP
Springtail

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC
Hi Doc,

The table with the prep surface looks great and I really like the combo but I already have the Molle "1st aid combo." Not sure if I need more Molle bags... but the price is good... Any chance I could get the first aid bag changed out for another black bag?
Yeah....not a problem. Just leave me a note at checkout and I will do the substitution. You will also get like $5.00 as a refund since the black bag is a bit less expensive.

Doc

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah....not a problem. Just leave me a note at checkout and I will do the substitution. You will also get like $5.00 as a refund since the black bag is a bit less expensive.

Doc
Sorry to be a pain, but is there a combo of the table and riser or do I just add both to the cart if I'm skipping the bags?

OP
OP
Springtail

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC
Sorry to be a pain, but is there a combo of the table and riser or do I just add both to the cart if I'm skipping the bags?
I'll put up a combo on the website....the price will be roughly the same as combining the two (as both are discounted already) but I'm afraid that the UPS quote generator will jack up the shipping if I don't combine them.

I should have it done by afternoon.

Doc
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.