First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
  • Banned
Gentlemen @lodoffroad .

I think there's strong belief that you make top notch products.

But that said, can you refer us to people who've reviewed and liked your sliding roof rack for the JK Wrangler (which slides to the back), as I know you intend to make one that slides to either side first for the JK, and then the JL.

Try though I may I can't find internet reviews, here or elsewhere.

Thanks much,

Ron
Sponsored

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
Sorry, we don't have any reviews to share of the old style roof rack. Although we did sell a lot of them, there was not much feedback in the online forums at that time.

But as you may or may not know, the new design is completely new from the ground up! It is configurable to slide in either direction, modular, and will work with your hard top, soft top, freedom panels, and sunrider! Run it with your top up, top down, or topless!

We're getting closer, check our website to see the JK version which will be available this spring! The JL will be available soon after in the summer! We'll be posting spy shots soon!

https://lodoffroad.com/products/jeep/2007-2017-jeep-jk-products/jeep-jk-roof-rack.html

...and keep your pants on, there will also be 2 door versions available later on this year!

mpogca

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Firecracker Red JLU RUBICON
Will the GPS and Satellite antenna still work with the new rack on the JL?

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
Will the GPS and Satellite antenna still work with the new rack on the JL?
We have not tested those features yet on the JL, we are just now building the first prototype. Is this a common problem with roof racks on Jeeps?

mpogca

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Firecracker Red JLU RUBICON
Not sure as my 2011 JKU didn't have a roof rack. However I know that on my 2019 JLU when I pass under an underpass the satellite radio sometimes cuts out. I don't know where the antenna is located. Maybe someone else can chime in, but I think that could be a problem.

StammesOpfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Punk'n 2.0 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
We have not tested those features yet on the JL, we are just now building the first prototype. Is this a common problem with roof racks on Jeeps?
Yes this is coomon if there is a basket or if anything is on the roof rack. It is common to relocate antennas from the soundbar area usually towards the windshield.
Sponsored