35" and 37" JL pics with lift kit

ZeeCutt

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLUR
Post your pics and details on any of your 35" and 37" tire and lift combinations here as they become available! Stoked to see what some of your are doing to your new JLs
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ZeeCutt

ZeeCutt

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLUR
Awesome!!! Looks great. Can you tell me how much more clearance the 2 inch lift got you on the Rubicon??
this isnt mine, im still waiting for it, this is the dealers but it looks like it gives the Rubicon a full 2" over stock and enough space for the 37's to articulate some... looks like an old JK with a 4" lift and 37's in person..

i test drove it and the new 8 speed and 4:10's did decent with the 37's... after driving the stock Rubi it was crazy how different the 37's felt... wasnt bad up to 55mph but once i got it on the freeway, anything over 60-65 didnt feel awesome. The stock 33's drive so good its stupid... i think i am leaning towards a 2" and 35" KO2's...

Sponsored

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
man that 2" on 37s is a great look, wonder how well the MOPAR lift flex is. It would appear that the days of needing a 4" lift are now obsolete with high fenders. That Jeep looks just as tall as a JKU on a 4" with 37s...could just be camera angle too but it looks dang good.

These JLs are going to look massive and be beastly with 4" kits.....especially the 2 doors!

OP
OP
ZeeCutt

ZeeCutt

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLUR

And the same JLU w/ the 2” lift and 37s:

5A1AF75E-D302-459A-B1C7-155C931D5572.jpeg
769826CC-4601-4F71-9D70-4D436358C71C.jpeg
thanks for all the pics, awesome comparison... it crazy how much more room the Rubicon fenders give the 35's and 37's vs the Sport in these pics...

Sponsored

billmill57

First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
this isnt mine, im still waiting for it, this is the dealers but it looks like it gives the Rubicon a full 2" over stock and enough space for the 37's to articulate some... looks like an old JK with a 4" lift and 37's in person..

i test drove it and the new 8 speed and 4:10's did decent with the 37's... after driving the stock Rubi it was crazy how different the 37's felt... wasnt bad up to 55mph but once i got it on the freeway, anything over 60-65 didnt feel awesome. The stock 33's drive so good its stupid... i think i am leaning towards a 2" and 35" KO2's...
By not awesome, What happened , love the look of the 37's but will my daily driver and take long trips in it over mountain passes, sometimes pulling a pop up camper, My 2015 JKU with 35's did terrible pulling pop up on steep grades. I would think with 8 speed should do much better but don't want to be disappointed by putting on 37's

OP
OP
ZeeCutt

ZeeCutt

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLUR
By not awesome, What happened , love the look of the 37's but will my daily driver and take long trips in it over mountain passes, sometimes pulling a pop up camper, My 2015 JKU with 35's did terrible pulling pop up on steep grades. I would think with 8 speed should do much better but don't want to be disappointed by putting on 37's
by not awesome, it simply felt like a ton rubber and weight as i approached 55-65mph, around town the new 8 speed and 3.6 accelerated quite well... i wasn't familiar with the specs on the BF Goodrich Krawler tires that were on that Jeep so i looked it up last night and found out they weigh 83.6 lbs according to tiresize.com... that is a TON of rotating mass... this set up might work a lot better with a light weight tire like the KO2 or Mastercraft Courser MXT... the MXT only weighs in a 37" only weigh 69lbs... Hope to drive one sooner than later or hear someones else experience. Hope this helps...
Sponsored