Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

Whisky19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, JEEP!!!!!!!
Welcome to long island! (edit: I just saw you said you left lol) Not sure if you guys are on Facebook but they have a "long island wrangler" and a "long island wrangler for sale" page that's really good. The salesman Bryan is on there too. People always tag him when inquiring about a new jeep. He order a white JLU Sahara with tan leather interior and pretty much fully loaded last year for my buddy and the lease was high 4's with no money down. They also have a nice Mojito one in Stock in the indoor showroom last I was there. I was considering Suresky too which is a bit upstate but worth the trip if I didn't get the deal from Bryan.
Sponsored

Whisky19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, JEEP!!!!!!!
Thanks SDot.. I still have family and a lot of friends on the Island. I’m not opposed to driving a few hours to get my new vehicle. I just want the best deal with no shady tactics. What dealer are
you referencing?

Whisky19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, JEEP!!!!!!!
Thanks SDot.. I still have family and a lot of friends on the Island. I’m not opposed to driving a few hours to get my new vehicle. I just want the best deal with no shady tactics. What dealer are
you referencing?

SDot

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR HellaYella
you referencing?

Yea maybe a little road trip, visit family and drive home in your new JL! Merrick Dodge actually located on Sunrise HWY in Wantagh) used to be in merrick hence the name). Bryans no nonsense, he gave me what I wanted then we negotiated my trade. He's a jeep guy too, had a nice Rubicon but just upped it to a power wagon.

Sponsored

nypharm

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO
Yea maybe a little road trip, visit family and drive home in your new JL! Merrick Dodge actually located on Sunrise HWY in Wantagh) used to be in merrick hence the name). Bryans no nonsense, he gave me what I wanted then we negotiated my trade. He's a jeep guy too, had a nice Rubicon but just upped it to a power wagon.
5% in nyc tri-state area is good. However you can save another 3% going out of state; wish they offered numbers closer to that.

SDot

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR HellaYella
5% in nyc tri-state area is good. However you can save another 3% going out of state; wish they offered numbers closer to that.
I hear that, if he didn't deal with me I probably would have. I was comfortable working with him in the past so I kept with it. Planning an out of state option for me would have been a little tedious with my schedule and all too. Definitely worth it for a good deal though

Whisky19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, JEEP!!!!!!!
I hear that, if he didn't deal with me I probably would have. I was comfortable working with him in the past so I kept with it. Planning an out of state option for me would have been a little tedious with my schedule and all too. Definitely worth it for a good deal though

SDot.. Mark and I are talking. Hopefully it works out. Thanks for the connection.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Good info on Long Island which is where I’m from originally( now in Vermont) this site is fantastic for resources. I’ve been to 4 dealers in Vermont and this is the best I’ve gotten so far. I’m seeing crazy deals from Koons to Dillons( Idaho? ) and am getting, quite honestly, frustrated at the prospect of having to fly to get a vehicle( seems insane ). If there are dealers in states close by( NY, MA, NH, CT)
Mark Fitzpatrick ( [email protected] ) at Fitzpatrick Jeep in Ansonia, CT has been great communicating with me, even though I haven't committed to buying there. He's offering 5% below and he seems like a genuinely decent guy. Give him a shout, he'll get back quick.

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
!!!Attention!!!

Updated Pricing for Tri-City Jeep!!!

Standard 5% Below Invoice Pricing on In-Stock & Sold Orders!

6% Below Invoice Pricing with FCA Affiliate Control Number!

Additional 1% Below Invoice Pricing when you finance with Tri-City lender (Does not have to be Chrysler Capital).

That's up to 7% Below Invoice Pricing!!! :rock:

This pricing will be effective on all orders placed after 2/25/19 & will also be valid for upcoming GLADIATOR orders!!!

Spread the word & remember to tell your friends ordering with us that you sent them! Referrals are given $100!

*Insert Wave Here :like:

Travis@TriCityJeep
[email protected]

Sponsored

Advanced

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport S JLU, 1968 Mustang
In NYC / Long Island area I highly recommend East Hills Jeep, Roger Carrington was my salesman (516)-621-9191 ext 237. I was recommend to East Hills from the Costco Car buying program they are the only Jeep Dealer in the area that is recommended by Costco. The Costco program will give you $500 off of invoice however the Roger was able to give me 2.5% below invoice on a factory order they and additional $531.50 in dealer fees that included full tank of gas, inspection, registration (+ actual DMV fee). I waited 2 months for it to be delivered and I could not be happier with both my new Wrangler and the dealer. Roger is not a pushy salesman and has a laid back style not typical of the NY area. While I understand that this forum looks at 5% off invoice is the “standard” deal and 8% off invoice as a good deal. I recommend East Hills for those of us that understand and have accepted that everything in the NYC / long Island area is more expensive, and that includes the cost of doing business for the dealer. I did not set out to get the best deal possible but set out to get what I thought was a fair deal for my area.

doyoufoo

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Subaru Forester
Just leased my first Jeep! A 2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S. For those in the Philadelphia area, I had a great experience at Jeff D’Ambrosio in Downingtown. They have a number of 2018 leftovers that they are willing to deal on, but the new lease made better financial sense for me in the end.

Tex

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon
Just recently purchased my first Jeep! Ordered it through Tri-City Jeep in Eden, NC through Travis. Travis was great to work with and he was very helpful during the ordering process. kept in touch with me throughout the build process to tell me what the status was. I highly recommend contacting him for any of your Jeep needs!
@Travis@TriCityJeep

DarinFred

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (in D1 status)
I just picked up my JLUR from Marco Brown at Ourisman in Clarksville, MD. Flew up from Charlotte and drove it home yesterday.

Everything from my initial order on 1/14 to delivery went as advertised. Once the Jeep went into shipping status after being built, Marco was great with keeping me updated on its status in Rubicon VLS. Overall, very easy transaction and highly recommended!

I received 7.25% below invoice with Tread Lightly. I’m very happy with that price. Thanks Marco!

Call/text him at (571) 338-3345.

JennsJeep

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Just ordered a 2019 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited through Fitzpatrick's of Ansonia, CT. @FitzSince1923 Mark Fitzpatrick was great to work with. Straight forward, no BS. 5% under invoice and great price for trade in. In addition to the financial side of the deal, his communication is what sold me. I don't know how it is elsewhere but on Long Island dealership sales will bang you over the head and service dept are the worst.

Great experience with Mark.
Sponsored