Troutster

Troutster

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Sport S
No i just had the spacers, i had falcon 2.1s i put on with them and jks quick disconects. I did the install myself, pretty straight forward. I try to not pay a shop to do stuff unless i lack the expensive tools required for a job lol.
Yeah it would be my first big project and it’s my first Jeep so I’ve never done many car things before mechanically speaking. Did you take it to a shop to get aligned after ?
Sponsored

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
No nothing will change on the alignment other than the caster. And you cant adjust that without adjustable control arms. Just take your time, take pictures if needed for reference before and after, but its pretty simple for spacers. If you arent changing shocks, undo the bottom shock bolt, take out lower track bar bolt, undo sway bar links, unplug fad and brake line mounts, then jack up the jeep higher and put on jackstands and lower the axle till the spring comes loose , throw the spacers on. Thats just a rough idea. Not too difficult just like a puzzle and certain steps to do first. You got it

OP
OP
Troutster

Troutster

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Sport S
No nothing will change on the alignment other than the caster. And you cant adjust that without adjustable control arms. Just take your time, take pictures if needed for reference before and after, but its pretty simple for spacers. If you arent changing shocks, undo the bottom shock bolt, take out lower track bar bolt, undo sway bar links, unplug fad and brake line mounts, then jack up the jeep higher and put on jackstands and lower the axle till the spring comes loose , throw the spacers on. Thats just a rough idea. Not too difficult just like a puzzle and certain steps to do first. You got it
Thanks man, saving for the lift now and going to buy the tires after
Sponsored