Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Software & cloud services
Vehicle Showcase
I think so. In what is now my fourth Wrangler, I have always run doorless and/or topless in warmer weather and had the issue of limited secure space. This solves the problem and you can pull a few pins to have your open space back when you need it. What do you think?

Sponsored

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ā€˜20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
As noted above . . . If so desired, the aftermarket affords better options and a more practical/feasible solution.

Sponsored

OP
OP
American Jeeper

American Jeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
As noted above . . . If so desired, the aftermarket affords better options and a more practical/feasible solution.
Well in this case yes, but not always. I might use factory LED headlights as an example. While some are close to matching or exceeding the factory option, for the money itā€™s hard to beat.

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ā€˜20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
Well in this case yes, but not always. I might use factory LED headlights as an example. While some are close to matching or exceeding the factory option, for the money itā€™s hard to beat.
Absolutely, I agree. My JLUR was ordered with all options with the exception of the the soft top options, engine heater, smoker's package, and the tailgate reinforcement. It was a hefty check at delivery. The aftermarket has swallowed an additional $10K. Next will be an AEV suspension, AEV wheels, and tires.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Now LEDs should be an option on every trim level, imo.

Sponsored

OP
OP
American Jeeper

American Jeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Would love to have an option for my two door.
They are working on it. I believe they are looking for a local JL to do the first install on.

OP
OP
American Jeeper

American Jeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
I don't know, soso f I have thoroughly enjoyed designing and fabricating the new things that are unavailable to us yet with this new JL. I did buy bumpers, winch and lights and wheels, but the rear cargo platform, the sliders, the light mount, fuel can window insets. I have also set up various totes that stowed in the right order are frikkin brilliant to camp out of!

OP
OP
American Jeeper

American Jeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I don't know, soso f I have thoroughly enjoyed designing and fabricating the new things that are unavailable to us yet with this new JL. I did buy bumpers, winch and lights and wheels, but the rear cargo platform, the sliders, the light mount, fuel can window insets. I have also set up various totes that stowed in the right order are frikkin brilliant to camp out of!
Sounds like you are having fun!
Sponsored