Rhinebeck01

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@offcamber

Bob,

You would enable Hood Alarm just like you would enable other Tazer JL Features.

- IF you have the feature, "Set Panic" enabled, that will prevent the Hood alarm feature from working. Joe, alluded to this in a past forum post.

So, you can have Hood Alarm enabled or Set Panic enabled but not both concurrently.

Sponsored

Conejoracer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I just updated from 11.07E to J.
I notice that I need to stop for swaykill to work now, previously it disconnected at speed.
Happily, I no longer get a led front turns out message. I have the oem led package and the Artec fender kit- 11.07J seemingly has eliminated the warning I’d get on every start up.

Last edited:

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Any Tazer JL user's that are good at working with graphics. I need the white background taken off of this pic. Another words a quality jpg of the Mini with no background. PLEASE help... Need for a project that will benefit all.. 8-) Pm me with the finished product.
Sent you a GIF with transparent background.

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I know enough to discount your posts in regard to both the Tazer Jl and the Flashcal. I suggest other's discount your posts also.

I mean, you had two programmer's married to your JL at the same time... :facepalm: you ultimately could not unmarry the Flashcal and well, a whole circus transpired per what I read in your forum posts. You have/had a Flashcal that you could never unmarry from your JL and because of this can not sell the Flashcal.. You are presently running a Tazer JL with old firmware.

In closing, yes, please do.... "I'll sit this one out and let others be the guinea pigs this time" ..

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I DID NOT HAVE TWO PROGRAMMERS ON MY JEEP AT THE SAME TIME. Why can't you understand that??

AND, I haven't had the FlashCal connected to my Jeep in a LONG time...summer 2018 I believe.

Well, my ESS has been working flawlessly again for two months on version 11.0.3. I'm about to download the latest Tazer JL update, and if my ESS system dies again I'm going to blame @Rhinebeck01 :CWL:

OP
OP
Rhinebeck01

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
snipe:
Well, my ESS has been working flawlessly again for two months on version 11.0.3. I'm about to download the latest Tazer JL update, and if my ESS system dies again I'm going to blame @Rhinebeck01 :CWL:

@WXman

Suggest you wait until Joe, makes final release, 11.0.8 available in the next few weeks.

Sponsored

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Too late it's a done deal. I've been leaving my Tazer unplugged from the Jeep due to parasitic draw, and I'm going storm chasing on a out of state trip this weekend so I wanted the lower battery draw that the new update offers. We'll see how it goes....

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Well that didn't take long. Already found a bug.

My tires are 34.05" tall on the Jeep. Previously, there was a tire size setting in the Tazer that was VERY close to this. I can't remember exactly what it was. 34.0? 34.12? Can't remember but it was VERY close and it put my speedometer exactly where I wanted it via GPS verification.

Well, NOW that setting is gone. As I'm scrolling up through tire sizes, it skips from 33.4 all the way to 34.30". Nearly a full inch of adjustments completely skipped.

What's up with that? I turned the Jeep off and back on again (engine not running) and tried it twice...same results.

This is going to be a problem because my speedo will read too fast, hence miles racking up too fast, on the closest setting I have the option for.

OP
OP
Rhinebeck01

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not firmware related but.....

You guys with the original Tazer JL will surely like this. For $39.95 you no longer have to fool with getting up to those friggin gateway connectors!

Goodbye Tazer JL companion gateway module.

https://zautomotive.com/product/obdii-t-harness-long/

Also, Joe has another new offering that will be dropped in a week or so... I know that offering will also give a lot of Tazer JL owner's a Woodie.

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Just as an update to my prior post they e-mailed me and said that they recognize the tire size bug in the latest Beta release and will be correcting it for the 11.0.8 release.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rhinebeck01

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just as an update to my prior post they e-mailed me and said that they recognize the tire size bug in the latest Beta release and will be correcting it for the 11.0.8 release.
There was a post(s) a ways back, where it was mentioned in 11.0.8, this issue, changes in ESS disable, issue with lockers, issue with 12v sleep draw and a couple of other issues plus the addition of new features and how certain features behave lets say would be addressed... that is why I mentioned to you in an earlier post today, to hold-off til final release 11.0.8.

Cody6597

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone had an issue with rear sensors being disabled? I just upgraded my lite to full and now they are off.

OP
OP
Rhinebeck01

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Rhinebeck01

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Cody6597

You have firmware 11.0.6. I have attached the User Guide for firmware 11.0.6.

Take a few minutes to read the manual .. Check you settings.
Sponsored

Attachments