Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Those first two pics are not Bikini.
Your first pic is a custom paint job on a 2018 model. The second appears to be a wrap: the black door hinge and tailgate hinge bolts give that away as they are painting with the body at the factory.
The third pic is the rendering from Jeep. The OPs pics are actually from the assembly line so I would be go with those as the most accurate until you actually see one in person.
Well I ordered mine in FCR lol not a fan of the bikini color to be honest. Just was hoping to help you folks see what it looked like! :)
Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Not that it makes any real difference but Bikini is now an available option in the Build & Price too on Jeep's site. Got me excited. Looking forward to ordering a Bikini JLUR here in a few weeks or so.
I looked at the site on Monday and Bikini wasn't one of the colors on any of the models. If it is there now maybe they are getting closer to building them.

amajoh

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Moab, 2014 JK Willys
Bikini is available now on the builder, but it doesn't look anything like the pics on the assembly line. I'm so ready to see this color in person. My order is on hold until I lay my eyes on a picture in the sunlight or the actual thing itself and I'm tired of waiting.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Bikini is available now on the builder, but it doesn't look anything like the pics on the assembly line. I'm so ready to see this color in person. My order is on hold until I lay my eyes on a picture in the sunlight or the actual thing itself and I'm tired of waiting.
You got me so excited thinking the bikini color was listed as an option but I just tried it and still am not seeing it. Hmmm. Hopefully soon.

trippp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 JLUR
You got me so excited thinking the bikini color was listed as an option but I just tried it and still am not seeing it. Hmmm. Hopefully soon.
Thatā€™s weird it has worked for me since yesterday on a few different devices.

I am hoping it looks closer to the render (more green in it) then the pics from the line (looks like a very bright blue) when I see it in real life. Really want it to be a nice teal color. Hopefully some pics pop up soon of one in a natural lighting environment not under bright factory lighting.

Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Thatā€™s weird it has worked for me since yesterday on a few different devices.

I am hoping it looks closer to the render (more green in it) then the pics from the line (looks like a very bright blue) when I see it in real life. Really want it to be a nice teal color. Hopefully some pics pop up soon of one in a natural lighting environment not under bright factory lighting.
Thatā€™s so weird. I didnā€™t try it to all the lines of Jeep. Just the Rubi. Maybe Iā€™ll try the others and see.

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
I played around with the Jeep builder yesterday and saw Bikini on there. In fact, it's still there now when I go do a build.

Velogopher

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon - Bikini Pearl; 2016 Mini Cooper JCW - Thunder Grey; 2013 Mini Cooper Clubman S - Green Park; 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 650R - Candy Burnt Orange
Thatā€™s so weird. I didnā€™t try it to all the lines of Jeep. Just the Rubi. Maybe Iā€™ll try the others and see.
Verify you are not accidentally trying to build a 2018 model rather than a 2019. When I tried to find Bikini on there the first time, it defaulted me to the 2018 model.

amajoh

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Moab, 2014 JK Willys
It's still working for me! That's so weird that it's not working for you. Hopefully it'll work soon!

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Thatā€™s awesome youā€™ve had an excellent experience so far! I had an amazing experience when I custom ordered my STI Limited with Subaru! No one has beat that dealerships level of service yet! Iā€™m in Oregon and Dave Smith is in Idaho, so Iā€™ll be driving seven hours to pick it up. I canā€™t wait to get my baby though! Been a long time coming lol Iā€™ve wanted a Rubicon for fifteen years, Iā€™ll be turning 30 next month so I figured why not get my dream vehicle :)
Yeah, maybe I'll get mine when I turn 30...the second time.:party:

rcr1340

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon(LJ)
Occupation
retail manager
Hereā€™s what bikini appears to look like based off of some pictures I could find :) reminds me of a very vintage look! Almost like they need to come out with a matte light pink next for us ladies :) I got my JLR in Firecracker Red which I truly adore!

0471CE89-B664-4A86-88B7-AB7FDF7B3043.jpeg

15FABF32-92BF-43B5-A06C-5DC53767B6DC.jpeg

A222494C-193C-4712-92C1-0689770439D9.jpeg
If it looks like this, Im out. Looks to much like Chief. If it looks like first pics in post them I'm in. Looking forward to seeing one on a lot.'

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
If it looks like this, Im out. Looks to much like Chief. If it looks like first pics in post them I'm in. Looking forward to seeing one on a lot.'
Yeah itā€™ll be nice to know what the true color looks like so folks can make an informed decision on which color they want to go with! :)

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
Yeah itā€™ll be nice to know what the true color looks like so folks can make an informed decision on which color they want to go with! :)
They do. It's in the first post. From the factory. Also from the jeep informant video showing the touch up paint. :)
Sponsored