Sponsored

Tracking delivery in Southern Ontario, GTA and points East

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0L Billet JLR: Ordered 1/9. Delivered 2/13. Picked up 3/5.
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Edit: this also applies to Ottawa deliveries and I would presume the rest of Eastern Ontario. I'm not sure yet about Gatineau, Western Quebec or Montreal.

Your Wrangler is trucked from Toledo up to Windsor (just an hour and 15 minute drive) where it will be stored in the Cassens Transport lot at 3535 Grand Marais Rd E. This is known simply as Grand Marais when your dealer does an enquiry on its whereabouts. When it arrives at Grand Marais you can go to https://www.cassens.com/pages/tracking/ where you enter your VIN and dealer # to get the Tracking Details. There you will see the shipping date and time when your Wrangler has been loaded at Grand Marais and shipped out to your dealer. The Tracking Details page will also give you the delivery date and time when it arrives at your dealer.

As an added bonus, scroll down on the Cassens site and click on Delivery Receipt. Enter the dealer code, select FCA, and choose your delivery date. You'll be able to view the delivery report for every Cassens vehicle transporter that delivered FCA vehicles to your dealer on a given date. Look for the report for the transporter that carried your Wrangler, and you'll see your Wrangler with its VIN # beside it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

uRJeremyK

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Anything like this for Florida deliveries? Would love to see updates without bugging my dealer (that rarely respond)

rubicon20032003

First Name
Joe wrong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
Your Wrangler is likely trucked from Toledo up to Windsor (just an hour and 15 minute drive) where it will be stored in the Cassens Transport lot at 3535 Grand Marais Rd E. This is known simply as Grand Marais when your dealer does an enquiry on its whereabouts. When it arrives at Grand Marais you can go to https://www.cassens.com/pages/tracking/ where you enter your VIN and dealer # to get the Tracking Details. There you will see the shipping date and time when your Wrangler has been loaded at Grand Marais and shipped out to your dealer. The Tracking Details page will also give you the delivery date and time when it arrives at your dealer.

As an added bonus, scroll down on the Cassens site and click on Delivery Receipt. Enter the dealer code, select FCA, and choose your delivery date. You'll be able to view the delivery report for every Cassens vehicle transporter that delivered FCA vehicles to your dealer on a given date. Look for the report for the transporter that carried your Wrangler, and you'll see your Wrangler with its VIN # beside it.
We’re you get dealers number at?

OP
OP
Fastmover

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
We’re you get dealers number at?
It wasn't the number on my sales contract. So I Googled: "dealer 's name, dealer number". In the search list was a link to them from Chrysler.ca. That link ended in a number which I tried. Bingo!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Anything like this for Florida deliveries? Would love to see updates without bugging my dealer (that rarely respond)
No. The RVLS logistics system that tracks it once it leaves the factory all the way to the dealer is a subscription service for dealers (I don't think even Jeep Chat has it). I think they used to have an online tracking service for customers but discontinued it. It only takes about 30 seconds for the dealer to pull it up and see exactly where it is and an updated ETA so call him every 3 days or so. That seems reasonable.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Fastmover

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Fastmover

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
But the build should be done right? I already got my built sheet and U.S window sticker
Yeah, but Cassens is just the delivery trucks in Ontario. If you have your build sheet and window sticker it may still be scheduled for a build X days from now. The build date seems to range from weeks to months for everyone. It's all based on factors we don't know, can't see, and can't seem to get reliable info on. Only when my dealer told me mine was on its way was I able to track it on the Cassens truck. I hope yours is built asap!

Jorge diaz88

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Yeah, but Cassens is just the delivery trucks in Ontario. If you have your build sheet and window sticker it may still be scheduled for a build X days from now. The build date seems to range from weeks to months for everyone. It's all based on factors we don't know, can't see, and can't seem to get reliable info on. Only when my dealer told me mine was on its way was I able to track it on the Cassens truck. I hope yours is built asap!
I hope so too since I was giving a ship date of mid September
Sponsored