Florida Roll Call!

RedJeep78

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Sport 2018
Cool beans man, let me know if Saturday starts looking preferable.
Yeah if I had vacation days I would just take off, but my new job is as a contractor so I try not to miss any. Gotta make money for more Mods haha.
Are you familiar with trails in Ocala? I've driven through plenty of times but not offroad.
Sponsored

Jondrew

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Cool beans man, let me know if Saturday starts looking preferable.
Yeah if I had vacation days I would just take off, but my new job is as a contractor so I try not to miss any. Gotta make money for more Mods haha.
Are you familiar with trails in Ocala? I've driven through plenty of times but not offroad.
No I’ve never been up there off-road. When I went to citrus a month or so ago my Jeeps GPS guided my up to the woods and just said “turn left” went right into the trails. Most of the names trails are in the GPS.

I’ll let you know. Make sure you @ my user name to be sure I get any messages. Or just PM me

aerosynch

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
What is the going rate for JLUR suspension in Florida, anyone know? I'm looking to offload mine. If only I could go to JWJ and take it to sell with me there. :CWL:

Sponsored

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tjwallerphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
"Stormie," A Base 2018 Granite Crystal JL Sport 2-door
Occupation
Professional Action Photographer
Trail ride to Citrus, Croom or Ocala this Friday from Orlando. It’s my day off and I want to check out my new winch. Looking for an extra Jeep or two to pull out of the mud.

Let me know
There's a nice place (and closer!) off of 95 (exit 208 in Port St John). It doesn't have a name but I call it the Fay Lake Trails. Lots of places to get stuck due to the sugar sand & mud holes! I've done parts of it by myself but have been wanting to explore deeper with another Jeeper.
If you're interested I'll meet you out there! Let me know & I'll post the coordinates for the best place there to meet up. Then just tell me what time. It's best to get there early to avoid most of the morning traffic.

Last edited:

Sponsored

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tjwallerphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
"Stormie," A Base 2018 Granite Crystal JL Sport 2-door
Occupation
Professional Action Photographer

ofarvoo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler MOAB

Jondrew

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
There's a nice place (and closer!) off of 95 (exit 208 in Port St John). It doesn't have a name but I call it the Fay Lake Trails. Lots of places to get stuck due to the sugar sand & mud holes! I've done parts of it by myself but have been wanting to explore deeper with another Keeper.
If you're interested I'll meet you out there! Let me know & I'll post the coordinates for the best place there to meet up. Then just tell me what time. It's best to get there early to avoid most of the morning traffic.
Sounds good. I have an appointment at 8 so I probably can’t leave till 9 or so if that works

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Let me know when it’s ready and cost
10-4 just keep an eye on the Jeep Beach thread for more details will likely be right at $5 or sub a 5 spot. Not breaking any banks here.

GunnersJL

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubi, 2015 JGC Diesel Overand
Thanks for posting up a review of some of the trails. First off, thank you for volunteering your time being a guide during the event. I know it's a pretty large commitment. :like: I am still hoping to attend the this year, but I probably won't know until a day or two beforehand. From the website, I do see that fire extinguishers are required for trail rides (good idea), but are CB radios also required?
CB’s are not required. Helpful to have though. Your trail leaders chatter a lot sometimes offering lines to take etc.
Sponsored