Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Well, you get a bunch of girls together and there is bound to be drama. It was an attempt at bullying...but I’ve told both of my girls to stand their ground against bullies...
good. The world needs more of this!
Sponsored

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
So the most nerve racking experience on a plane was when I was was leaving Afghanistan. We were all loaded up on a C-17, the second biggest (and not by much) cargo plane the Air Force has. We were in the air for about 20 minutes when I heard a lout POP and then the pilot throws the plane into a hard right banking maneuver. My first thought was the Taliban had gotten a hold of a few SAMs and shot them off at us. I thought the Pilot was popping off flares and evading.

Turns out we had been struck by lightning. We then landed in Bagram and the maintenance crew checked for damage before we were able to take off again to go to Romania.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
So the most nerve racking experience on a plane was when I was was leaving Afghanistan. We were all loaded up on a C-17, the second biggest (and not by much) cargo plane the Air Force has. We were in the air for about 20 minutes when I heard a lout POP and then the pilot throws the plane into a hard right banking maneuver. My first thought was the Taliban had gotten a hold of a few SAMs and shot them off at us. I thought the Pilot was popping off flares and evading.

Turns out we had been struck by lightning. We then landed in Bagram and the maintenance crew checked for damage before we were able to take off again to go to Romania.
Holy Hell! No thank you!!!

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I’m shaking my head while looking at the seats in my rental vehicle.

The stitching suggests “Rubicon”

The sad reality says minivan.

B8A9F1C5-078B-4BE6-944E-6ABF8A1CDD3F.jpeg
Must be a Grand Caravan then :giggle:

Deleted member 29342

Yeah. I would of shat my pants