Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sponsored

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150; Sharron's 2020Grand Cherokee
All the females in my life (my 3 daughters, ex-wife and sister) just got back from a trip to Nashville (sister's 40th bday.) They love it there. I need to get out of So. Cal. before I die and I was looking at greater Nashville area real estate a few days ago.
You will love it here! Of course, the traffic sucks here in Nashville, but I guess that's the same everywhere. I have found that "moron" is universal!!
But the area is just great. I actually live just out of town, and love it too. But close enough when needed. Real estate is pretty high here in Nashville, and the adjoining counties as well. But living outside Nashville is still better, for the reason's that taxes are a bit lower and most of the school systems in the adjoining counties are better. ALL JEEPERS ARE WELCOME!

CrazyKASG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (JRex)
You will love it here! Of course, the traffic sucks here in Nashville, but I guess that's the same everywhere. I have found that "moron" is universal!!
But the area is just great. I actually live just out of town, and love it too. But close enough when needed. Real estate is pretty high here in Nashville, and the adjoining counties as well. But living outside Nashville is still better, for the reason's that taxes are a bit lower and most of the school systems in the adjoining counties are better. ALL JEEPERS ARE WELCOME!
We enjoyed our visit there. Would like to have seen more of the surrounding area. Next time!!!

Sponsored

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Thinking about getting some tacos... :)
the owner of My home town Fav place just sent me this ....I think it's time to pay a visit

52464324_10156426023859263_7449983278741716992_n.jpg

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Yeah, I was a little shocked that property prices were about inline with So. Cal., even more in some areas.