Twistedfab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
So here is what I got:
SC - Galeana: 4.67% under invoice - doc fee $255
SC - Lake Keowee did not respond (tried to deal on in stock car and deal wasn't that great)
SC - Mckinney: Nice people but couldn't match or get near any of the percentages.
SC - Big O Dodge: 3.03% under invoice - doc fee ??? (best they would do)
SC - Benson: never responded
GA - Hayes: Told me to run and take my best deal (LOL)
NC - TriCity: never responded
NC - Steve White: 6.5%(include tread lightly) under invoice - doc fee $130
VA - Koon: 6.5% under invoice - doc fee $699. Great deal but too far to make deal worth it.
VA - Farrish: never responded
MD - Ourisman: never responded
MD - Criswell: 7.0% (include tread lightly) - doc fee $300. Great deal but too far to make deal worth it.
FL - Lakeland: never responded

So I will be ordering from Steve White. They were quick to respond and very helpful.
Figured you guys would want some updated info for SC, GA, NC, MD and VA. Including dealers that weren't helpful/didn't respond.
Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
I am putting in an order with Fitzpatrick today from Connecticut. It's 4.25% under invoice, not 5 and fees are a bit worse. But I appreciate his quick response and sending me a build sheet right away. Mike K said he'd send one on Tuesday and hasn't gotten to me since. I understand we all get busy, but in the age of emails writing up a quick sentence or two isn't a tough thing.
I bought from Mark Fitzpatrick and have no regrets. He provided outstanding service, and my time is money. No issues when I wanted to add an option to my order even though it had been reported on this forum that changing orders isn’t possible. (It is, but your dealer has to have a good relationship with his rep.)

I also had a recall done at Fitzpatrick’s and the service department was super. I saw Mark while I was there, too. It’s great to work with a guy who’s name is on the building!

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I bought from Mark Fitzpatrick and have no regrets. He provided outstanding service, and my time is money. No issues when I wanted to add an option to my order even though it had been reported on this forum that changing orders isn’t possible. (It is, but your dealer has to have a good relationship with his rep.)

I also had a recall done at Fitzpatrick’s and the service department was super. I saw Mark while I was there, too. It’s great to work with a guy who’s name is on the building!
Throw a @[email protected] in your post so Mark knows you're giving props (no, Mark, I haven't forgotten you;)) Old Guy, you made a great choice.

Twistedfab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Was just about to pull the trigger and order Steve White when Big O came in at the last minute to match their price. Now I only have to go 5 miles to pick it up! It a good day today.

prw04

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Billet Silver
Was just about to pull the trigger and order Steve White when Big O came in at the last minute to match their price. Now I only have to go 5 miles to pick it up! It a good day today.
What was the doc fee at Big O? Thanks

Sponsored

stimpsonsocal

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Bob Baker Jeep in Carlsbad, CA, I bought 2019 Rubicon JLU from there last weekend, I paid 12.5% below sticker msrp, no forced add-ons, drive-off total was no b/s either, no hidden stuff, just all the legit govt taxes and fees. They post sale prices on their online inventory with an asterik though, they add destination fee back onto the sale price. Even with that tacked back on, some rubicons still price out at about 10% below msrp for 18's or 19's. I went to several other dealers in San Diego and Orange County prior, and they weren't anywhere near that, most only post msrp online or 1-2k off, and none agreed to talk further when I asked for 10% below msrp.

stimpsonsocal

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLU
I should mention SDCDJR(San Diego Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram) in Mission Valley, they didn't advertise sales on their online inventory for 2019's, show some discounts on 2018's. They have large inventory, 35+ rubis, 40+ saharas. I went in and test drove a 2019 Rubicon they had listed online at only msrp, and asked about 10% below, they explained they had decent turnover overall and weren't going that low, but did offer a driveoff quote at about 7.5% below msrp, no add-ons or hidden stuff either. There might have been negotiating room there, I wasn't ready to buy, and that's the most important aspect of a dealership visit.

okie dokie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
So I am finally at the point I am ready to buy!

Found a 2018 spec I like on lot within driving distance. 10% below MSRP.

Email dealer regarding discrepancy of MSRP and what site has listed as retail price and rep comes back with its towards locking lug nuts and nitro..

*sigh*
I feel like these knuckleheads are going to be more trouble than they are worth.

Nitro...
Pfft.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
So I am finally at the point I am ready to buy!

Found a 2018 spec I like on lot within driving distance. 10% below MSRP.

Email dealer regarding discrepancy of MSRP and what site has listed as retail price and rep comes back with its towards locking lug nuts and nitro..

*sigh*
I feel like these knuckleheads are going to be more trouble than they are worth.

Nitro...
Pfft.
Just order a '19 from Kim at Superior in Conway, AR. Get 10-12% under MSRP, 4.5 hour drive there filled with anticipation and 4.5 hour drive back filled with joy. Or, catch a quick flight there and they'll pick you up at the Little Rock airport. No games and you get exactly what you want.

Sponsored

okie dokie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Just order a '19 from Kim at Superior in Conway, AR. Get 10-12% under MSRP, 4.5 hour drive there filled with anticipation and 4.5 hour drive back filled with joy. Or, catch a quick flight there and they'll pick you up at the Little Rock airport. No games and you get exactly what you want.
Mis, I was hoping you would reply and confirm my way ahead so I'll be texting Kim ASAP and thank you.

Cheers!

xray

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
I should mention SDCDJR(San Diego Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram) in Mission Valley, they didn't advertise sales on their online inventory for 2019's, show some discounts on 2018's. They have large inventory, 35+ rubis, 40+ saharas. I went in and test drove a 2019 Rubicon they had listed online at only msrp, and asked about 10% below, they explained they had decent turnover overall and weren't going that low, but did offer a driveoff quote at about 7.5% below msrp, no add-ons or hidden stuff either. There might have been negotiating room there, I wasn't ready to buy, and that's the most important aspect of a dealership visit.
They're doing 1% under invoice, which is pretty much the same as tread lightly - at best. This is my local dealer.

Tru-Trac

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
They're doing 1% under invoice, which is pretty much the same as tread lightly - at best. This is my local dealer.
I ordered a 2019 JLUR from SDCDJR for 1% below invoice but I had to use Tread Lightly to get the 1% below. Maybe I left 1% on the table (or the $100 TL membership fee) if they are doing 1% below without TL now but I'm happy. Ordered 12/1 and supposed to arrive 3/10. Can't wait for the Jeep to show up! Worked with Curt and he is great.