KC area Meet and Greet

Gospeed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Sorry guys I did not have my preferences set on this thread. I am happy to price any ordered or in stock vehicles. We currently have over 20 JLU Rubicons in stock at $6,000 off for November!!

MidMo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ / 2001 WJ / 2017 Ram 3500HD / 2019 JLU Moab
Just wanted to say hello to all! New to here and from near the KC area. Placed the order for our new JL last week and enjoying some of the posts and find the information here helpful. Looking forward to the day we get the notification our JL is here and the new adventures. Merry Christmas!

TheBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to say hello to all! New to here and from near the KC area. Placed the order for our new JL last week and enjoying some of the posts and find the information here helpful. Looking forward to the day we get the notification our JL is here and the new adventures. Merry Christmas!
Welcome! Mine is at Voltz train yard in KC as of Thurs. Sounds like it takes a week to make the 26 mile journey.

Sponsored

MidMo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ / 2001 WJ / 2017 Ram 3500HD / 2019 JLU Moab
That's awesome...the journey is almost over and you may have the Jeep in time to ring in the New Year!! Congrats! Thank you for the welcome

MUD-H2O

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR 3.6L 6-Speed
Occupation
Web Developer
Hey all - I have been lurking in here for a while, reading all the info about peoples builds, their loves, their likes, and their issues of course. I am finally ready to place an order for a 2019 JLUR and wanted to see what dealership everyone in the KC area used. I am closest to the State Line dealership, but am willing to go to another dealership for better service, a better deal, etc.

TheBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all - I have been lurking in here for a while, reading all the info about peoples builds, their loves, their likes, and their issues of course. I am finally ready to place an order for a 2019 JLUR and wanted to see what dealership everyone in the KC area used. I am closest to the State Line dealership, but am willing to go to another dealership for better service, a better deal, etc.
LaMont @ Lee's Summit Jeep. Bought 2 vehicles from them in the last 3 weeks. 1 was new Ram the other was my '19 Rubicon order. Would highly recommend. Figured I would travel to get a good deal on the Rubicon but they got me taken care of.

mlbolyard

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep rubicon jlu
Steve Schultz was great to work with at Reed auto at 8775 metcalf

CalsJLUR

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Purchased from Reed Jeep, it was a good experience!

Sponsored

GTOB521

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I looked at Reed and Olathe but ended up choosing Olathe Jeep but can’t go wrong with either dealership!

TylDoy13

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Good morning! Just wanted to stop in and say hello as I am new to the forum! Just got my JLU about a month ago and look forward to meeting you all sometime! Need to determine my first mod!

RMC2

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 JKUR waiting on an 18 JLUR
Welcome to the group. I hope you are enjoying your new Jeep

CalsJLUR

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Good morning! Just wanted to stop in and say hello as I am new to the forum! Just got my JLU about a month ago and look forward to meeting you all sometime! Need to determine my first mod!
Welcome to the group! Resist the urge as long as you can, you bank account will thank you for it! Let us know if you need any help with future mods.

KC_Jeep

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ Sport, 2019 JLUR
Good evening just got my VIN from ordering a 19 JLUR, the 99 tj has done great just need a little more space. Lees Summit Jeep was competitive with quotes I got and was a pretty good experience. Hoping it is here before the warm weather comes back and stays!
Sponsored