TheBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Well ... how was the chili? I wonder if it's what they put on their coneys and frito pies. I saw a commercial for it a few days ago and immediately wanted to get some. Love Sonic.

Funny thing, you (according to your location of KC) are only 3 hours north of me but you guys have been getting hammered the last few weeks. We got some snow this weekend but it didn't hang around long. Did get to try the Selec-trac and was impressed. Wish the Rubi came with it :(
I rarely eat fast food but it was fire and believe me, I appreciate good chili so that is hard to say. My daughter and I was convinced by the commercials too.

The snow here was amazing and we were in it non stop playing. I was reading a thread some were complaining maybe about the tires and how the Rubicon wasn't doing well in snow but I was in some areas where there was a foot of snow and never once had any trouble at all whatsoever. My tire pressure is 36-37. I haven't tried the Selec-Trac but 4wd does the trick! 0 complaints and personally I've been thrilled with it in every way.
Sponsored

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado
I rarely eat fast food but it was fire and believe me, I appreciate good chili so that is hard to say. My daughter and I was convinced by the commercials too.

The snow here was amazing and we were in it non stop playing. I was reading a thread some were complaining maybe about the tires and how the Rubicon wasn't doing well in snow but I was in some areas where there was a foot of snow and never once had any trouble at all whatsoever. My tire pressure is 36-37. I haven't tried the Selec-Trac but 4wd does the trick! 0 complaints and personally I've been thrilled with it in every way.
Great to hear on all fronts! Going to have to try the chili this week :)

I really hate cold weather but having a Jeep makes me want some snow to play in. Good to hear the Rubi worked well.

TheBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Great to hear on all fronts! Going to have to try the chili this week :)

I really hate cold weather but having a Jeep makes me want some snow to play in. Good to hear the Rubi worked well.
I bet you like it. I took that picture to send it too my wife because the entire thing was so ridiculous. :CWL: *Product placement brought to you by SONIC.

I've put almost 1200 miles on my Jeep mostly playing and it hasn't even been a month. Newness is not wearing off. :jk:

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler. 2003 Jeep Wrangler - Freedom Edition
Occupation
Explorer of Blue Horizons, Lover of Wild Things...
Thanks! It's Steel Pass Road coming over the Dedeckera steps, not far from Eureka Dunes if you know the area
Know of the trail but never driven it. This is my first Jeep and first truly capable 4x so im looking forward to exploring those harder to reach areas. Thanks and cheers

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I have started a waiting list for the next round of Sting Gray Badges. For those that don't know I order these in a batch and send them out to the members who want them.

003-jpg.jpg

Details including pricing info in this thread: Sting-Gray Badges

This is not a business. Just something I do for Sting-Gray members. This ain't Amazon Prime. It takes a few months. PM me or post on the thread if you have any questions.

JC7

First Name
Jdog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
I have started a waiting list for the next round of Sting Gray Badges. For those that don't know I order these in a batch and send them out to the members who want them.

003-jpg.jpg

Details including pricing info in this thread: Sting-Gray Badges

This is not a business. Just something I do for Sting-Gray members. This ain't Amazon Prime. It takes a few months. PM me or post on the thread if you have any questions.
This ain't Amazon. :CWL:

Bandana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Know of the trail but never driven it. This is my first Jeep and first truly capable 4x so im looking forward to exploring those harder to reach areas. Thanks and cheers
Nice! Feel free to shoot me a DM if you need any recommendations for Eastern California, I got a laundry list of cool spots to check out with your Jeep

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Finally picked her up. Loving it!!

8B49726E-C035-403F-8561-F14DD801A0FC.jpeg

DA49E8C8-DA11-443A-8113-2E2EFBA814CE.jpeg

572B3F3B-AB04-4119-965D-BEBFA948DFEB.jpeg

F6F84FEA-A515-46B3-9514-357F9AD6726F.jpeg

signals34

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Finally picked her up. Loving it!!

8B49726E-C035-403F-8561-F14DD801A0FC.jpeg

DA49E8C8-DA11-443A-8113-2E2EFBA814CE.jpeg

572B3F3B-AB04-4119-965D-BEBFA948DFEB.jpeg

F6F84FEA-A515-46B3-9514-357F9AD6726F.jpeg
that's my build !!!!....hopefully soon for me ......what a beauty!!!!......hey, in that last photo of the spare, that small emblem on the tail gate, is that factory or something the dealer put on ?.....looks really cool......

Sponsored

JC7

First Name
Jdog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
that's my build !!!!....hopefully soon for me ......what a beauty!!!!......hey, in that last photo of the spare, that small emblem on the tail gate, is that factory or something the dealer put on ?.....looks really cool......
That's the mopar tailgate reinforcement kit.

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
What he said ^^

The emblem comes with it

gspfunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep WK1 SRT8, Chevy Trailblazer SS
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve been lurking for months and Sting-gray has been my front runner the whole time. My issue was deciding between the JL Rubicon or a GC Trailhawk.

After driving the Rubicon, I REALLY loved it and was amazed at the differences (upgrades) over the JK. In the end, the Trailhawk won out. Got the Hemi, Lux Pkg, Active Safety, & Rock Rails (ordered by dealer, I’ll install them).

Thanks to all for the pics of all the different setups and info regarding your experiences!

267A61A3-D7F8-4227-89ED-6F3B85A3817A.jpeg