Sponsored

Synergy MFG. Prototype Lift Kit Parts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Teaser pic.

251A8120.jpg

We are getting close to releasing our full suspension systems. Something new that we have not done before is offering tuned shocks to match our brand new JL coil springs. Shocks are the largest determining factor in ride quality so we felt it was necessary to put the time into making them perfect. Coming soon.
Sponsored

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Can’t find these JL kits anywhere! Are they available?

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab
They’ve release a few components, but not the full kits.

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bit odd since they were “close” to releasing in August.

OP
OP
ATO4x4

ATO4x4

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Hey are not yet. Synergy is determined to only release a good JL lift kit. I know they are very close. The steering was just released as well.

Sponsored

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Not yet! We are actively working on our JL systems though and doing our due diligence to make sure everything we are working on will be compatible with each other.

To be honest, the most difficult component we are trying to finish right now is our front track bar. Design goals are: having it work with no lift and no bump stop spacing with our heavy duty drag link, tie rod, and new track bar brace/sector shaft brace, fit with aftermarket diff covers, and require no modification or cutting of the Jeep to install. These goals may be unrealistic, but we are very close so we haven't given up yet!

It is unfortunate that we are so late to the game, but I can say that we haven't cut any corners developing for the JL platform and we have learned a lot. It is not hugely different from the JK, but everything is different. So, all of our JL components are new. We are not re-purposing any existing products because they are close enough if we know they can be better, even if that means we could have been to market sooner.

I'm confident in knowing that when these systems are released, we're not leaving anything on the table and they are the best they can be. I'm going to start posting some updates in the next few weeks as our 2" coil spring Starter System is almost ready for release.

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know this is kind of an unfair question. But I have made some off road trips planned for the summer, meaning I need a lift installed in the spring. What are the chances we might see them by then.

I’d be willing to test them out for ya. Lol I won’t even charge you!

anotheraznguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Not yet! We are actively working on our JL systems though and doing our due diligence to make sure everything we are working on will be compatible with each other.

To be honest, the most difficult component we are trying to finish right now is our front track bar. Design goals are: having it work with no lift and no bump stop spacing with our heavy duty drag link, tie rod, and new track bar brace/sector shaft brace, fit with aftermarket diff covers, and require no modification or cutting of the Jeep to install. These goals may be unrealistic, but we are very close so we haven't given up yet!

It is unfortunate that we are so late to the game, but I can say that we haven't cut any corners developing for the JL platform and we have learned a lot. It is not hugely different from the JK, but everything is different. So, all of our JL components are new. We are not re-purposing any existing products because they are close enough if we know they can be better, even if that means we could have been to market sooner.

I'm confident in knowing that when these systems are released, we're not leaving anything on the table and they are the best they can be. I'm going to start posting some updates in the next few weeks as our 2" coil spring Starter System is almost ready for release.

Can't wait, i am over here just waiting for your steering correction kit / track bar & steering sector brace / rear track bar bracket. If your brackets and arms can hold a hd ram it will be just fine on the jeep

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, TJ, 4Runner, Cummins tow rig, 2 Tube Frame Buggies, Lotus SC Elise, Mazda 3, RAV4 Hybrid
Any idea on the target price on the 2" and.....any plans for adding shocks rather that spacers for them?

Sponsored

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Price will be $955 for the Starter System shown. We will be offering two additional 2" lifts which this system will easily be upgradeable to which will require shocks instead of shock relocation brackets.
Our Stage 1 System will add a front adjustable track bar, front adjustable lower control arms, and a rear track bar relocation bracket.
Our Stage 2 System will add the rest of our adjustable control arms and include front sway bar links with quick disconnects.
We are developing shocks for our Stage 1 and 2 systems, but it will be a while longer before they are done. We will provide recommended shock lengths in the meantime for those interested in these systems once they are released.

TheCanadianJeeper

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2019
Hi, will that be a true 2in lift or more like a mopar 2in lift that is more like 3in, have a jlur with 35 and only quality options right now is Dynatrac lift kit, not a fan of skateboard lift kit looks.
Thanks

Reactions: aai

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hi, will that be a true 2in lift or more like a mopar 2in lift that is more like 3in, have a jlur with 35 and only quality options right now is Dynatrac lift kit, not a fan of skateboard lift kit looks.
Thanks
Yes! They will be true 2" lifts based off a stock Rubicon.

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Great, also, I can’t seem to find front LCA for jlur on your website, do you only have rear available?
The JK and JL rear control arms are identical, so our current JK offerings fit the JL.

We will have JL front control arms out within the next couple weeks. We are just finishing production on these.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.