BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club

Jeepman86

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler jl sahara
Looking fresh! Can you share wheel and tire brand size and specs?
Went with the XF-205 -44 offset rims . Wrapped with Atturo Trail Blade MT 33×12.50R22
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Could you post some more pictures of your wheel set up? Looks killer.
Friend of mine is a Discount Tire manager in Decatur Texas which is about 30 minutes from Fort Worth Texas. He has several sets of Wheels that people ordered and didn't come by then and he's got them reduced really really cheap he has that will right there in the 17 inch wheel selling them pretty cheap.if you like that will right there you should check with him I give you the number if you're interested but he would have to ship them if you're out of state and that might eat up the discount that he selling them for

Hoss99

First Name
Randu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Wrangler TJ
Wife is considering a JLU in bright white (she really wants bikini, but not sure if that is ever going to happen). Anyone use any accessories or mods to add color to a bright white JLU Sport S? She'd like to add some blue or other color to break up the white. Of course, my interest in this is to get her to go thru with the purchase. Any ideas are appreciated!!!!

Sponsored

SnowDog

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Just got my Rubicon a few weeks ago. It was used with about 7k miles on it and looked like it had never been modded or taken off road. Haven't done too many mods but I got some of the basics. Went exploring some logging trails this weekend and found she clears fallen logs nicely.

20190126_214323778_iOS.jpg

AmericanMule

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Bright White 3.6L
Occupation
Traveler
Vehicle Showcase
Few mods. Thanks to DV8. Many more to come. Removed the stock fenders. Installed inner fenders front and rear. Thanks to Transonic Customs matching the paint with bright white and firecracker red. Installation experience was superb. Waiting till the weather to warm up a little to continue adding more. :time:

18C33860-DBFB-4256-BDA9-29A7D59A6460.jpeg

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
FCF64B4C-7899-4570-B921-F34AD533957E.jpeg

Mopar 2 1/2” lift installed
Procomp 315/70/17 tires
XD wheels

Now I need some nerf bars so I won’t have to jump in.
Lots of people have been going with that will especially on the white Jeeps almost went with that one but I want it all black and in the center red I've been looking at the Mopar wheel with a red ring that's not the real beadlock. but I bought these black methods and I really like them. Where is that four wheel parts store that's nice that the big glass windows lost ones I've seen around here in Dallas Fort Worth are no big like that
Sunday fun
20190127_213421.jpg
Hipcam you need to smile next time you just had fun 4 Wheeling it's supposed to be fun LOL

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Cool it's one of the bigger ones I've seen at least from the outside.one of the distribution centers in Coppell Texas which is about 30 minutes from where I live. They deliver till about 10:15 states are more they told me. It's like two football fields long and a football field wide nothing but product is incredible how big it is in the baick. it'snice to live close to one you can pick up anything they sell same day. just drive over 30 minutes and they go in the back and bring it out what you need They carried just about any Tire made that they stock don't have to have nothing ship to you its nice