JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you, sir. I have the 8” Roam long arm.
I’m running the super swamper snipers 42x14.50x24MT. I didn’t have to do any trimming to clear the tires. We went with 5:13 gears since I still drive it on the highway a lot. I can’t tell any loss in power on the road haven’t got to take it off road yet. I don’t do any crawling all of our trail riding in Louisiana is mud. It will get used in the mud a good bit and then on the beach. Driving it drives pretty good I can get up 80mph set the Cruze no shifting gears back and fourth has plenty of pep. Driving on a road with ruts in it is a different story it tries to walk on you as with any wide tires . The tires so far have nothing but good things to say about them as far as there road handling goes. They balanced perfect no vibration at any speed they ride great. Hopefully soon I can give some more details about how everything works when I get some time from work to actually put it to use.
Appreciate the feed back and yes , when ever you have time and feel like getting more info out that would be cool !!

She looks great !
Sponsored

Sponsored

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
New bull bar and lights

FE66861C-C534-4BF7-B640-A318794A573D.jpeg
Looks great Sean! Is that a Warn bull bar or something else? I'm curious because I went with the JCR bull bar and am thinking of taking it off and replacing it with something else. I don't like how the JCR interferes a bit too much with the factory tow hooks. I can only get a soft shackle in between there. I don't like how short the Mopar one is either. Yours looks like it may not get in the way as much, though it's hard to tell from the angle. I was also looking at the bars from Maximus 3 as options. Thanks!

Seanst34

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3018 Jeep JLUR 2.0 L 4 Cylinder Turbo on 37s with 2” Mopar Lift, Inginity QX60, and BMW R Nine T Scrambler
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great Sean! Is that a Warn bull bar or something else? I'm curious because I went with the JCR bull bar and am thinking of taking it off and replacing it with something else. I don't like how the JCR interferes a bit too much with the factory tow hooks. I can only get a soft shackle in between there. I don't like how short the Mopar one is either. Yours looks like it may not get in the way as much, though it's hard to tell from the angle. I was also looking at the bars from Maximus 3 as options. Thanks!
It is the Warn Low Bull Bar but it does interfere with the tow hooks. I figure I can get a standard d ring shackle on the hooks but haven’t tried yet. Also probably going to install the warn recovery points on the front which will involve cutting the underside of the bumper.

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
It is the Warn Low Bull Bar but it does interfere with the tow hooks. I figure I can get a standard d ring shackle on the hooks but haven’t tried yet. Also probably going to install the warn recovery points on the front which will involve cutting the underside of the bumper.
Thanks again!

Seanst34

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3018 Jeep JLUR 2.0 L 4 Cylinder Turbo on 37s with 2” Mopar Lift, Inginity QX60, and BMW R Nine T Scrambler
Vehicle Showcase

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Pang...after your note I checked and could not get a standard d ring connected. However just for piece of mind I ran my tree strap thru booth hooks so that will have to be my plan up front until I add the warn points (see link below)

https://www.quadratec.com/p/warn/recovery-points-jeep-wrangler-jl-factory-rubicon-steel-front-bumper
Good to know, thanks for checking!

I hadn't seen the warn recovery points prior to you mentioning them, so that may be a good option.

Sponsored

CalicoJack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ-7 Renegade, 2017 JKUR Hard Rock, 2018 JLUR
Occupation
Paratrooper
Second snow of the year just started.
20181109_200516.jpg

Ross222

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Moab Edition
130ADAEB-4A03-4DC0-AAC3-0186C8EBB8A2.jpeg
12/10 order and I did actually pick it up today. I had some doubts but it came in early.
How do you like the Moab? I picked mine up just before Christmas. Beautiful Jeep!
Sponsored