Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
Hello all!

This will be my first jeep and I'm excited to join the family!!

I ordered mine from Jax, FL on December 10th.

Build:
Rubicon Unlmited
3.6 Auto
Match Hard Top
Match Fenders
Proximity
Remote Start
Tow Package
Leather Seats

I chatted with Jeep and they said all the "parts arrived and ready to assemble"

So I guess I'm just waiting for it to start being built. Hows everyone elses experience been so far??
Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all!

This will be my first jeep and I'm excited to join the family!!

I ordered mine from Jax, FL on December 10th.

Build:
Rubicon Unlmited
3.6 Auto
Match Hard Top
Match Fenders
Proximity
Remote Start
Tow Package
Leather Seats

I chatted with Jeep and they said all the "parts arrived and ready to assemble"

So I guess I'm just waiting for it to start being built. Hows everyone elses experience been so far??
Wide variance some ordered and got their JL in 3 weeks others have been months. Ordered mine 11/26 and it sat in D status for 5-1/2 weeks. I sent an email to the FCA CEO asking why so long. Next morning I received an email from an executive relations manager saying he had escalated mine and it was already in paint. It was finished next day and loaded on a rail car. He expedited the shipping and total time between email and delivery was 10 days with a two day delay from a snow storm keeping the truck from picking it up at the railyard. He emailed and told me it was at the dealer before the dealer was open to see it sitting in their lot.
No way of knowing the variance except for occasional explanations like if you ordered the Advanced safety group without ordering the 8.4 inch infotainment group you have to wait until April. Right now the plant is shut down until Tuesday for repair and retooling.