Not open for further replies.

Expedition One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota, Jeep, Chevy, GMC, Ford, Dodge
2heiqnd.png

Hello!

We're excited to show case our Expedition One line of products built for the JL platform.

Our new Trail Series II line-up offers an updated design to the Trail Series Classic and features two height adjustable points that provide compatibility with base models all the way up to Rubicons.

We're also pleased to share our new Mule Ultra Rack. An all-aluminum roof rack design with flexible mounting points across the entire system and requires no drilling with our unique gutter clamp mechanism.

Further details and pricing can be found at our website at www.exp-one.com

We look forward to working with the JL Wrangler Forum community!

Trail Series II Stubby:

v66bye.jpg

Features
  • Comprised of a 3/16" inner and outer structure.
  • Bumper is height adjustable to two levels providing extra clearance
  • Integrated winch mount.
  • 1" thick clevis mounts (for 3/4" pin recovery shackles)
  • Integrated hi-lift jack lifting points
  • Options: center hoop and textured black powder coat
  • Approx. weight 95-100 lbs
  • Fits the Warn PowerPlant and/or most winches rated up to 10,000 lbs.
  • Designed and made in The U.S.A

Trail Series II Full Width:

24lqur4.jpg

Features
  • Comprised of a 3/16" inner and outer structure.
  • Bumper is height adjustable to two levels providing compatibility with base JL models all the way up to Rubicons
  • Integrated winch mount.
  • 1" thick clevis mounts (for 3/4" pin recovery shackles)
  • Utilizes stock fog lights.
  • Integrated hi-lift jack lifting points
  • Options: center hoop and textured black powder coat
  • Approx. weight 100-120 lbs
  • Fits the Warn Power-plant and/or most winches rated up to 10,000 lbs.
  • Designed and made in The U.S.A

Trail Series II Rear w/ Gen3 Smooth Motion Tire Carrier System:

2m6r6kh.jpg

Features
  • Constructed of high-grade precision cut 3/16" steel.
  • Swing arm capable of holding up to a 40" tire
  • 1" thick 3/4" recovery shackle mounts
  • Weighs approx. 110lbs
  • Designed to utilize the stock receiver hitch.
  • Add-on features such as camera mount, hi-lift mount, hi-lift/pul pal system, geri cans, etc.
  • Optional textured black powder coat.
  • Hi-lift jack points.
  • Designed and Made in The U.S.A
Core Series II Rear w/ Smooth Motion Tire Carrier System:

?temp_hash=d2054070f0293b9b20ce7bcb9630ffd7.jpg

Our JL Core Series 2 Rear Bumpers provide a tighter design around the corners of the vehicle to provide maximum protection and flexibility to work with larger tire sizes. The Core Series 2 is also designed to work with aftermarket fenders while still maintaining a clean style that helps match with other products.

Features
  • Constructed of high-grade precision cut 3/16" steel.
  • Swing arm capable of holding up to a 40" tire
  • 1" thick 3/4" recovery shackle mounts
  • Weighs approx. 100lbs
  • Includes license plate bracket and license plate led lights
  • Includes rear back-up sensor holes *replacing a plastic OEM bumper will require you purchase factory bezels
  • Works with OEM blind spot monitor systems
  • Designed to utilize stock receiver hitch
  • Add-on features such as Geri can mount bracket, CB antenna mount, and hi-lift jack mount available.
  • Optional textured black powder coat
  • Square light ports accept Baja Design S2's, Code4LED Aurora 2"
  • Designed & Made in the USA

Mule Ultra Rack:

30acf36.jpg

2nvr15j.jpg

Our expedition style rack platform allows for numerous mounting configurations on those long off-roading and overland trips. Universal mounting points across the entire system provides easy tie-down points.

Features

• Estimated weight: 50-60lbs
  • All-aluminum construction
  • No-drill mounting system
  • Dynamic load rating: 250lbs
  • Static (parked) load rating: 500lbs
  • Fits up to 40" led light bar
  • Modular Design
  • Adjustable flooring system
  • Every rack is form fitted around each vehicle application

rear2.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

NFRs2000NYC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I have your rear for my JKUR, and have always loved it. Bulletproof and bombproof carrier. Curious if I can reuse my rotopax mount from my JKUR carrier on the JL carrier.....seems like the carrier arm design is basically the same.

OP
OP
Expedition One

Expedition One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have your rear for my JKUR, and have always loved it. Bulletproof and bombproof carrier. Curious if I can reuse my rotopax mount from my JKUR carrier on the JL carrier.....seems like the carrier arm design is basically the same.
We can't say for sure if it will (haven't tested it internally) as the design of the arm has changed slightly. The Gen3 also utilizes a new swing-out hinge system but still operates the same way as the Gen2. However, we do provide our own geri/rotopax mounting bracket that will work with the carrier arm. :fist bump:

Glad to hear your rear bumper held up on your JKUR!

NFRs2000NYC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Yup yup. Don't mean to sound like a sales rep, but of all the products on the market, and there are a handful of REAL quality items, your rear bumper, specifically the carriers really are top notch. Anyone looking at a rear bumper/carrier system that doesn't want to deal with rattles or anything resembling play should really give these a look. Remember, especially with carriers, you REALLY get what you pay for. As for the bumper, IMHO, the best looking rear bumper out there. If I can make a customer request, I'd love to see you guys develop a trail rack that sits on top of the spare tire that bolts onto the carrier, would really make this bumper the best overland bumper available.

722f3766-6a23-4b95-8c2d-335d9b0a4965_zpsdwikukyt.jpg

36606244254_b53359e869_b.jpg

OP
OP
Expedition One

Expedition One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup yup. Don't mean to sound like a sales rep, but of all the products on the market, and there are a handful of REAL quality items, your rear bumper, specifically the carriers really are top notch. Anyone looking at a rear bumper/carrier system that doesn't want to deal with rattles or anything resembling play should really give these a look. Remember, especially with carriers, you REALLY get what you pay for. As for the bumper, IMHO, the best looking rear bumper out there. If I can make a customer request, I'd love to see you guys develop a trail rack that sits on top of the spare tire that bolts onto the carrier, would really make this bumper the best overland bumper available.

722f3766-6a23-4b95-8c2d-335d9b0a4965_zpsdwikukyt.jpg

36606244254_b53359e869_b.jpg
We appreciate the feedback!

I'll send this over to our production team to see if this is something we could potentially bring to market for both the JK/JL carriers.

Sponsored

SHYUperman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 392
Are there two length options for the rear bumper with carrier? Looks like you have a full width in this post and the one from SEMA is the stubby? Or will it only be available in the full width?

https://expeditiononestore.com/prod...ar-bumper-w-smooth-motion-tire-carrier-system

Do you guys have a third brake light option? I noticed from your SEMA pictures that the bumper/carrier uses stock third brake light?

Thanks

VolCntry73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon JL, 2018 Accord, 2008 Accord, 2007 CRV, 2000 Dodge Dakota
Really do like the rear bumper with the tire carrier. Been looking for a rear bumper that integrates the back up sensors, relocates the licence plate, cutouts for backup lighting, and can still keep the back up camera in the stock location. This one meets all that criteria and looks really good. It's been added to the future mod list.

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I really love how low profile this rack is. I never understood why most racks have such a gap between the hardtop. If you are going for a rack to use a rack for what a rack should be used for, then maximize the performance and keep it snug. Of course I never use the freedom panels so it is easy for me to say that.

Question: Can the rear wall or side walls be removed so a RTT can sit flush on the floor and deploy without having to mount the tent on risers?

OP
OP
Expedition One

Expedition One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will the roof rack support roof top tent?
It does!

Additionally, we're also working on a rail system designed specifically for roof top tents to allow for an easier time mounting and securing to the rack which we hope to share more in the coming months.

We also have accessory mounts in the prototype phase that will be able to hold various tools and accessories.

Lots to come for the roof rack in the coming months!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Expedition One

Expedition One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are there two length options for the rear bumper with carrier? Looks like you have a full width in this post and the one from SEMA is the stubby? Or will it only be available in the full width?

https://expeditiononestore.com/prod...ar-bumper-w-smooth-motion-tire-carrier-system

Do you guys have a third brake light option? I noticed from your SEMA pictures that the bumper/carrier uses stock third brake light?

Thanks
There are, good eye!

We have both the Core Series Rear which is 'tighter' corner design meant for larger tires and for additional clearance under extreme tire articulation. The Trail Series line extends out to match the fender lines and is best suited for expeditions, etc with tire sizes under 37"

Hopefully this helps,

Cheers

OP
OP
Expedition One

Expedition One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I really love how low profile this rack is. I never understood why most racks have such a gap between the hardtop. If you are going for a rack to use a rack for what a rack should be used for, then maximize the performance and keep it snug. Of course I never use the freedom panels so it is easy for me to say that.

Question: Can the rear wall or side walls be removed so a RTT can sit flush on the floor and deploy without having to mount the tent on risers?
The side walls, front/rear fascia provided extra rigidity to the overall rack so we can't recommend doing this. However we are working on a load bar specific system to hold roof top tents that we hope to have available in the coming month or two. Additionally, we're also considering an even more slim-line variant of the roof rack that is leaves very little spacing from the side fascias and the load bars. Unfortunately no ETA on that product but as soon as we get closer to production, we'll be sharing it with you guys ;)

SHYUperman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 392
There are, good eye!

We have both the Core Series Rear which is 'tighter' corner design meant for larger tires and for additional clearance under extreme tire articulation. The Trail Series line extends out to match the fender lines and is best suited for expeditions, etc with tire sizes under 37"

Hopefully this helps,

Cheers
Thanks! How does the third brake light work for the Core series rear?

OP
OP
Expedition One

Expedition One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! How does the third brake light work for the Core series rear?
We haven't shown it off yet but we're currently working on a prototype design that will place the 3rd brake light just above the relocated camera mount that sits in the center of the tire (shown in photo). As soon as we have a near-final design, i'll be sure to share that here!

Last edited:

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
Oh I am so interested in the roof rack (especially the slim line) Finally a non-drill roof rack that can hold more than 100lb. I'd like to get a rack to put kayaks and such on, and this fits the bill.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.