Which Molle Holster?

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
Anyone used a Molle holster on the back of a Rubicon seat? If so, which holster?
Sponsored

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport
Occupation
Highway Dept
Personally I would not trust myself to remember that I had a gun strapped to my back seat. I would not want to leave it there exposed to anyone who just passes by.

This is why I will only carry on my hip.

MikeLewisMusic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon 2 Door, 2.0l Turbo/Automatic
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Anyone used a Molle holster on the back of a Rubicon seat? If so, which holster?
I realize you are most likely looking for a holster that works with the factory system. But I figured it didn't hurt to show you this, just in case it might work for your situation. If so, great...if not, no harm done.

Zahal holster, custom designed to fit my Walther 9mm.
https://zahal.org/

Very ergonomic, placed just below where I tend to rest my hand on the back of the passenger seat. Index finger naturally falls on the release button when gripping for draw--securely locked in place otherwise. (Concealed carry-permitted, so the weapon goes with me when I exit--no children in the Jeep, and backseat hasn't been installed since the trip home from the dealer--in the mattress bag in storage!).

This holster engages the PALS webbing at three points...since back of Rubi seats are not a fully standard PALS arrangement, note that this MOLLE holster WILL NOT WORK on the factory seat webbing--but really nice on the Bartact PALS webbing.

20190106_213601.jpg

OP
OP
UKCATS

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I realize you are most likely looking for a holster that works with the factory system. But I figured it didn't hurt to show you this, just in case it might work for your situation. If so, great...if not, no harm done.

Zahal holster, custom designed to fit my Walther 9mm.
https://zahal.org/

Very ergonomic, placed just below where I tend to rest my hand on the back of the passenger seat. Index finger naturally falls on the release button when gripping for draw--securely locked in place otherwise. (Concealed carry-permitted, so the weapon goes with me when I exit--no children in the Jeep, and backseat hasn't been installed since the trip home from the dealer--in the mattress bag in storage!).

This holster engages the PALS webbing at three points...since back of Rubi seats are not a fully standard PALS arrangement, note that this MOLLE holster WILL NOT WORK on the factory seat webbing--but really nice on the Bartact PALS webbing.

20190106_213601.jpg

Hey, that’s a nice set up too. I will keep it mind as I will be going Bartact eventually.

I see you live in the land of milk and honey.

MikeLewisMusic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon 2 Door, 2.0l Turbo/Automatic
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Th
Hey, that’s a nice set up too. I will keep it mind as I will be going Bartact eventually.

I see you live in the land of milk and honey.
That I do. And its basketball season.

OP
OP
UKCATS

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation