First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
It's the 2nd order.
I changed color and added a couple things
My reorder went in on 12/21. I changed color also (didn’t want someone driving the exact same Jeep in my area). The reorder is scheduled to ship 1/22. My original order (9/13 order date) arrived at the original dealer today but I’m passing on it. It sat in inspection for 30 days then KZS for another 30.

cypherflow

First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR & Evolve e-skateboard
Occupation
Super Computer Nerd
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my 2-door turbo Rubicon on 12/4 and it is in D1 since Dec 21st. I don't think there are many people who ordered a 2-door turbo Rubicon. We are at the bottom of the priority list. Almost all the jeeps that are being built super quick are 4-doors with the 3.6 and are mostly a Moab or a Sahara.
This is true,
My coworker ordered a 2-door (manual) jlur the same day I ordered my 4-door (auto) jlur from the same dealership on 12/7/18. Mine is already KZ waiting for a rail car. He's still on D1.
He emailed the dealer and dealer said "Your Jeep is still waiting to go into production. You ordered manual transmission. Jeep processes in batches, so, they wait until they have enough Manuals trans orders to start a batch. I will check on it after the first and let you know what the status is."
Still D1 as of 1/8/19.

Sponsored

MandKM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘73 CJ5, ‘19 2-door JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

...maybe not the transmission. I ordered a two door manual JLR on 12/10. I received email notification early 1/6 from cryptosticker that my build list was established. I contacted Jeep Chat later that morning to find out that the build was complete and it was sent to body vendor (JB). It was released for transit yesterday, but not yet scheduled. It should be on a train this week...fingers crossed.

MandKM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘73 CJ5, ‘19 2-door JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Oops. I stand corrected. First notified on 1/5, not 1/6. It was in JB until 1/7.

don4v4n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon on order
Finally updated!!!
Received Build Sheet and Window Sticker today!!!

Joeymon1

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
My reorder went in on 12/21. I changed color also (didn’t want someone driving the exact same Jeep in my area). The reorder is scheduled to ship 1/22. My original order (9/13 order date) arrived at the original dealer today but I’m passing on it. It sat in inspection for 30 days then KZS for another 30.
Yes, same situation as me.
Funny, my salesman called me last week and said my original order was out of inspection and was in transit. Jeep chat had the same info. When he called yesterday and said my second order arrived, I was quite surprised.I guess 1500 to ship each vehicle doesn't leave enough to pay for a dependable tracking system

Makosdad

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Ocean Blue
2109 JLU Sahara Ocean Blue

Ordered 12/20
D1 status 12/21
VIN 12/27
Build Sheet 1/07
KZ Status 1/08 (Jeep Chat states no ship date)

Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 9.50.23 AM.png

Sponsored

wranglernoob2019

First Name
GT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 19 Firecracker Red
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered 12/5
VIN 12/11
D1 status 12/14

Build Sheet 1/09
KZ Status 1/09

Ship date - yet to be determined.

19 - JLUR with sky 1 touch + kitchen sink including ACC

MojitoRubi

First Name
Wayne Kuykendal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara, 1947 CJ2A Willy's, 2019 JLUR(On Order)
Well, I ordered mine on 10/26, went to D status the next day. It sat in D status till 12/15 then went to D1. It went to F and then JB and Bam it was built on 12/21 and it is still sitting on Toledo with no ETA. I just finished with JC and they said this is normal. I can't believe that its normal to have a sold built jeep sitting in KZ for 3+ weeks waiting for a rail car. Then JC said i should check back on the 15th and i should see some movement. I asked how he knew it would change by then and he wouldn't answer. The dealer said it can take up to 2 weeks to get over to Mira Loma in California once they get it on a rail car. WTF, it shouldn't take 90 days to get a jeep ordered and delivered. I getting so frustrated with this whole process, that i will never order a Vehicle again.

cypherflow

First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR & Evolve e-skateboard
Occupation
Super Computer Nerd
Vehicle Showcase
hopefully a rail car to southern California will have @MandKM , yours, and mine in it soon. *knock on wood!
I've only been on KZ for a few days.

12/07/18 - D
12/12/18 - D1
12/21/18 - Dealer email: "Your Jeep is in production and scheduled to be released around 1/08. I will notify you when it is released. We should have it about 2 weeks after being released."
01/03/19 - F (paint)
01/04/19 - Build sheet found
01/05/19 - sticker found
01/06/19 - KZ

Jeep'N

First Name
Venus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Well, I ordered mine on 10/26, went to D status the next day. It sat in D status till 12/15 then went to D1. It went to F and then JB and Bam it was built on 12/21 and it is still sitting on Toledo with no ETA. I just finished with JC and they said this is normal. I can't believe that its normal to have a sold built jeep sitting in KZ for 3+ weeks waiting for a rail car. Then JC said i should check back on the 15th and i should see some movement. I asked how he knew it would change by then and he wouldn't answer. The dealer said it can take up to 2 weeks to get over to Mira Loma in California once they get it on a rail car. WTF, it shouldn't take 90 days to get a jeep ordered and delivered. I getting so frustrated with this whole process, that i will never order a Vehicle again.
It is very frustrating....I am wondering if I would have been better off to accept options I didn't want or need to keep from ordering.

I ordered on 9/13 and I'm still waiting......last (and only) update from my dealer is that it arrived in Jacksonville FL at the rail yard on 12/27, it is only 61 miles from the dealer.

kjone013

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 JLUR MOJITO! (3.6, auto, loaded)
Occupation
Army
I checked today and JC said I’m in the shipping process. So build sheet found 7th and waiting to ship on 9th. Well that’s the most movement I’ve see since order 2 months ago. Not as long as some but frustrating with those 3-4 week order people get.

I’m racing to beat the Jan 31st clock so I can use my $1000 loyalty bonus before expires.
Sponsored