First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
It's now New Years Day . . . and am logged-in ! NOW I can see that it is a video, so I played it, and looks like you indeed made it across; but I would of used a Large 2-track Dozer - for safety ! IF the Flow and Depth were a wee-bit more "hazardous" your crossing could of become a REAL Rescue or recovery effort ! Glad you made it - hope what you discovered on the other side is/was worth the trip, other than the "increase in blood pressure and butt puckering you experienced while dare-deviling across ! ? I'm too old to be taking life-matters situations like that (potential) - I value my remaining time exploring/camping/fly fishing too much ! Hope the New Year brings you & your friends many more "exciting" times ! Makes me long for my JLU, but for now I'll be in the WK2 - probably till Spring !

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
From October but still a cool perspective:

IMG_0194.jpg
1st thought was, not sure about the perspective; then in other views of this location it became obvious that the slope is nothing more than a ditch and the smooth dirt road your ON, is a "walk in the park" ! So in reality, the perspective is more Deceptive . . . Shame on you for that ! Other than that, it is a nicely proportioned pic . . . is this your rural driveway heading for the Walmart ? :) . Happy New Year !

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Happy Holidays!!!

20181219_082650.jpg
Ah . . . Christmas in "snow country" - it's dark outside, so I'm guessing . . . 60+deg. ? :clap: NICE RIG ! ! !

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
First time off road!

MUDDY JEEP.jpg
Well, my immediate (1st) thought harkened me back to 1979, Yakima, WA. - Mt. St. Helens erupted - and my car (which shall not be revealed, ha ha) was covered in ASH (1/2" thick) in that same hue and texture !
I see you have the "expensive" sliding soft top - any issues with the Grime getting inside during this adventure ?
Any "Action shot" getting jeepie dirty ? Oh, nice front bumper too - brand ?

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Picked her up last week. First trip to the lake. Can't wait for spring...

20181222_115236.jpg
HER ? She got a name ? Did you have to get Her drunk in order to "coax" her home with you ? Did you sleep in her last night ? Oops, that may of sounded "dirty," if you have a dirty mind . . . but my intent was strictly Comical . . . :cwl: :clap: .
LOVE the "look" - because it is what I am looking to do, and YOU just confirmed my decision; to opt for the upgraded Sport S WHEELS that go so well with the Gray Clearcoat (my other choice). I'll be having 4 doors w/V6 & 8 spd. ! THANKS.

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
1st thought was, not sure about the perspective; then in other views of this location it became obvious that the slope is nothing more than a ditch and the smooth dirt road your ON, is a "walk in the park" ! So in reality, the perspective is more Deceptive . . . Shame on you for that ! Other than that, it is a nicely proportioned pic . . . is this your rural driveway heading for the Walmart ? :) . Happy New Year !

The slope went down to the Tahquamenon river, we were standing at the rivers edge looking back up the bank. This was in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
The slope went down to the Tahquamenon river, we were standing at the rivers edge looking back up the bank. This was in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
So happy you weren't offended and taken my poor dry-humor as such ! Never been to the U.P. but been close many times !
Now some pics of the jeep along side that River down where you are standing . . . that might be cool; especially if you had a fly rod in hand !
Sponsored