Show off your Delivered JL Here!

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Thank you. I bought it stock and had the lift and tires put on. 3” Fabtech lift kit with stealth black shocks, ProComp 18’s with 35” ProComp Xtreme MT2 tires.

61338CAC-C37F-4B18-9865-D9468D26DDB4.jpeg
okay I see it's a Sahara now I thought It was a Rubicon at first I didn't notice it didn't have the decal The Sahara's are nice they have a very nice interior. Are those the method NV 305 Wheels ? That's what mine are. But I'm thinking about going to the black wheel with the red ring I'm really liking that now instead of my all black wheel I gaha now.but I'm just wondering after a year or two if I'll get tired of the red ring I guess if I do I can always take it back off and paint it black
Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Nice Rigs!
Picked mine up in September. Grew up CJ and on the Rubicon every summer with pops when I was a kid and I finally got my Jeep! Few more tweaks and I will be hitting the trail again after 20+ years. One thing that’s bothers me is nobody waves anymore when you pass another Jeep? Is it not a Jeep thing anymore?

A3A02B6B-CDC6-4956-A293-408888065699.jpeg

9842D87C-868F-40B8-9910-9B5D9939F73C.jpeg
Most people wave when we are out. But I suspect that the nonwavers are first time Jeep owners who have yet to learn Jeep etiquette! Or, they are just @$$holes... But let's go with they aren't educated yet ;)

Jimmyz275

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL
Vehicle Showcase
Most people wave when we are out. But I suspect that the nonwavers are first time Jeep owners who have yet to learn Jeep etiquette! Or, they are just @$$holes... But let's go with they aren't educated yet ;)
I will go with uneducated who never owned a Jeep before that don’t have any Jeep etiquette! lol thanks!

Jimmyz275

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL
Vehicle Showcase
okay I see it's a Sahara now I thought It was a Rubicon at first I didn't notice it didn't have the decal The Sahara's are nice they have a very nice interior. Are those the method NV 305 Wheels ? That's what mine are. But I'm thinking about going to the black wheel with the red ring I'm really liking that now instead of my all black wheel I gaha now.but I'm just wondering after a year or two if I'll get tired of the red ring I guess if I do I can always take it back off and paint it black
No my wheels are ProComp Wheels. I went with the all black and suppose I May change up here in a couple years.

D7C7D6AB-95B8-4DCD-8956-B1097746571D.jpeg

Sponsored

LaunchMedia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 2 Dr.
2 Dr. Sport S
Ordered 11/24
To Dealer 12/12
Picked up from Dealer 12/21
Added New Steel front bumper, Rubicon Rock Rails, Door Sill Protectors as well as Takeoff Rubicon Wheels and Tires (Thank you Damon they look great).
Purist Options: 2 doors, soft top, manual transmission.
Poser options: (for those concerned about posers) Pretty much everything else. A/C, ABS, Aluminum wheels, Heated Seats and Steering Wheel, etc. :)
IMG_3217.jpeg
IMG_3225.jpeg
IMG_3295.jpeg

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
2 Dr. Sport S
Ordered 11/24
To Dealer 12/12
Added New Steel front bumper, Rubicon Rock Rails, Door Sill Protectors as well as Takeoff Rubicon Wheels and Tires (Thank you Damon they look great).
Poser options: (for those concerned about posers) Pretty much everything else. A/C, ABS, Aluminum wheels, Heated Seats and Steering Wheel, etc. :)
IMG_3217.jpeg
IMG_3225.jpeg
IMG_3295.jpeg
Dang they make that thing and hand-delivered in 2 weeks ? That's incredible I don't know how they can do that

LaunchMedia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 2 Dr.
Dang they make that thing and hand-delivered in 2 weeks ? That's incredible I don't know how they can do that
I know right? Was originally supposed to arrive early to mid January. The dealer was very surprised. I had not even ordered the extra parts I wanted (bumper, rails, sills) because I was still watching the forums to see if I could pick them up as takeoffs in my area. Probably helps that it is only 5 hours from Toledo to Milwaukee on a train so could be shipped with pretty much anything going west. I ended up waiting a week for parts to come in and then setting up delivery right before Christmas.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I know right? Was originally supposed to arrive early to mid January. The dealer was very surprised. I had not even ordered the extra parts I wanted (bumper, rails, sills) because I was still watching the forums to see if I could pick them up as takeoffs in my area. Probably helps that it is only 5 hours from Toledo to Milwaukee on a train so could be shipped with pretty much anything going west. I ended up waiting a week for parts to come in and then setting up delivery right before Christmas.
I ordered my 2018 Rubicon June 13 and got it July 12 only 29 days and I'm in Fort Worth Texas andand every else was taking three months I was very lucky

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
2 Dr. Sport S
Ordered 11/24
To Dealer 12/12
IMG_3217.jpeg
IMG_3225.jpeg
IMG_3295.jpeg

Very nice! Tastefully subtle.

Sponsored

Quigley

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2 door, 2018 Harley Limited 115th Anniversary Edition, 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 diesel
2 Dr. Sport S
Ordered 11/24
To Dealer 12/12
IMG_3217.jpeg
IMG_3225.jpeg
IMG_3295.jpeg
The Rubi wheels look great on your Jeep!

Seanst34

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3018 Jeep JLUR 2.0 L 4 Cylinder Turbo on 37s with 2” Mopar Lift, Inginity QX60, and BMW R Nine T Scrambler
Vehicle Showcase
Here’s my off the lot just got home pic. I had them seitvh my 17” XD Bully Wheels and 35” KM2s off my JKUR and into the new JLUR. I’ve since added a 2” Mopar Lift, Warn Winch, and CB. KC 4” 300 Round LZRs going on once I get the Warn bull bar in hand next week.

3A474092-1EA5-42AC-A279-70119A40194F.jpeg