Sponsored

Seat covers

JLsport19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
anyone know of any good manufacturers for seat covers. Front and rear for a 2 door? Only seen about 2 (bar tract and wet okle. Not really impressed with either. Any thoughts or others?
Sponsored

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I have Covercraft on my F150 and will probably do the same on the JL.

WalkingJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S
I remember seeing a besttop video about 6 months ago that talked about seat covers from a company they owned. Can't remember the name but I looked around for them at the time and they weren't being made yet.

OP
OP
JLsport19

JLsport19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
Figured someone there be more options by now for them

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
That would be PRP Seats! They will be on their site in early January, but i think you can call to order now!

https://www.prpseats.com/

CassieAtBestop

I remember seeing a besttop video about 6 months ago that talked about seat covers from a company they owned. Can't remember the name but I looked around for them at the time and they weren't being made yet.

Sponsored

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
anyone know of any good manufacturers for seat covers. Front and rear for a 2 door? Only seen about 2 (bar tract and wet okle. Not really impressed with either. Any thoughts or others?
Wet Okale looking good, can get from their site (goofy goofy web selection hell) or https://www.quadratec.com/brand/wet-okole/neoprene-seat-covers/piping?arm=n&m=jl&y=2018

Not sure where you are aiming for if Wet Okale not fitting the bill, there are cheapo towel pull overs or covercraft has slightly cheaper cloth cover options.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Here are a few of the first release ones they did for us for SEMA. They will be fully customizable, just like their seats.

CassieAtBestop

You don't happen to have any pictures do you?
IMG_8028.jpg

IMG_8032.jpg

IMG_8034.jpg

IMG_8035.jpg

OP
OP
JLsport19

JLsport19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport

WalkingJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S
Here are a few of the first release ones they did for us for SEMA. They will be fully customizable, just like their seats.

CassieAtBestop
Any idea what the pricing might be? I like these a lot, but wonder if the price will be almost as much as getting leather.

Sponsored

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Hey guys - important question for anyone with the Wet Okole covers: Are the covers trimmed so that the rear seat anchor points are still exposed? I use the anchors for my daughter's car seat base, and I would need those to stay accessible. Anyone with the covers who could get me an answer on that would be a huge help - thanks! (4 door)

OP
OP
JLsport19

JLsport19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
Hey guys - important question for anyone with the Wet Okole covers: Are the covers trimmed so that the rear seat anchor points are still exposed? I use the anchors for my daughter's car seat base, and I would need those to stay accessible. Anyone with the covers who could get me an answer on that would be a huge help - thanks! (4 door)
@rallydefault good question. I'm in the same shoes. Just for a 2 door instead of 4. I'm gonna call sometime soon before I order. If you find out or if anyone else knows let me know! I'll do the same in return if I find out!

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
I am not sure, I am assuming pretty competitive as their custom seats are not over priced for what you get. PRP is closed until 1/2/19 for Holidays, but i have an email in for the link when it is live. I will be sure to post it here so you can check it out! I can tell you that I have been waiting for these since i saw them in our show Jeeps and I will be purchasing them for my JKU.

CassieAtBestop

Any idea what the pricing might be? I like these a lot, but wonder if the price will be almost as much as getting leather.

Swadehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon Hard Rock, 2019 Rubicon, 2023 392
I am not sure, I am assuming pretty competitive as their custom seats are not over priced for what you get. PRP is closed until 1/2/19 for Holidays, but i have an email in for the link when it is live. I will be sure to post it here so you can check it out! I can tell you that I have been waiting for these since i saw them in our show Jeeps and I will be purchasing them for my JKU.

CassieAtBestop
Hi Cassie,

Any update on these seat covers (2-door)?

Thanks.
Sponsored