2019 2.0 Wont Start

jl73660

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moving on up .....
Had same issue a couple weeks ago on my 3.6. They said a piece of code dissappeared that syncs the Key Fob with engine management system, they reloaded the code to fix, but couldn't explain to me why it happened and how to prevent it. Been fine so far but just not feeling like its a reliable vehicle
Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Had same issue a couple weeks ago on my 3.6. They said a piece of code dissappeared that syncs the Key Fob with engine management system, they reloaded the code to fix, but couldn't explain to me why it happened and how to prevent it. Been fine so far but just not feeling like its a reliable vehicle
Have you had any other problems? Just wondering why you feel your JL is not a reliable vehicle?

Goodfello1111

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 turbo
I had same issue brand new 2019 Jeep Wrangler w 2 litre turbo, day 1 it gave me the error that I am in d and should be in p played w the fuses and magically it worked...next day same error had to tow dealer said lose wire in the module located under the transmission...got it back 1 day later got stuck ...same error another tow ...they took 2 weeks kept the Jeep picked it up next day same error another tow ...car has less than 200 kilometres on it...sent letter suing Jeep and the dealer kept it for another 2 weeks said they replaced fuse box connectors were all messed up ...finally I can say it is fixed ....Jeep sent me some $$$ to compensate me so good ok them...but my roof is leaking they had to fix that ...my Jeep is white they had to paint the two rear fenders and now my front grill is turning yellow ...but I still love my Jeep

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I had same issue brand new 2019 Jeep Wrangler w 2 litre turbo, day 1 it gave me the error that I am in d and should be in p played w the fuses and magically it worked...next day same error had to tow dealer said lose wire in the module located under the transmission...got it back 1 day later got stuck ...same error another tow ...they took 2 weeks kept the Jeep picked it up next day same error another tow ...car has less than 200 kilometres on it...sent letter suing Jeep and the dealer kept it for another 2 weeks said they replaced fuse box connectors were all messed up ...finally I can say it is fixed ....Jeep sent me some $$$ to compensate me so good ok them...but my roof is leaking they had to fix that ...my Jeep is white they had to paint the two rear fenders and now my front grill is turning yellow ...but I still love my Jeep
Too Ridiculous Obnoxious Loud Laughter

Goodfello1111

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 turbo
Too Ridiculous Obnoxious Loud Laughter
I hear you 1 month of hell but all is good
For those having the d / p transmission issues / Jeep not starting you now know what to tell your dealership check fuse box wiring is surely all messed up
Cheers