STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

Southpaw86

First Name
Christiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ Sting Gray JLUR
My Jeep arrives in a week or so. I'm in Austin and my dealer says it's in Arkansas today. I ordered a SG Rubicon with SG painted fenders and a black soft top. I've seen a few SG Rubicons in town and they look even better in person. That said, I really do like how black accents the SG color in a nice way. Besides fender vent decals that another SG owner was kind enough to share, what other cool accents could you share?

I put some red reflective tape decals on my stock snowflake wheels. Just put the fender decals on this weekend. Working on a custom hood decal design now.

C68E9127-14C4-472C-BD58-40682AE62323.jpeg

A5DFE9D7-034A-4773-B6B4-DCF2F54BF681.jpeg

EA73EF2B-4584-440B-BD92-679BBB21D42E.jpeg
Sponsored

tyresmoker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited EcoDiesel; '19 JLU Sahara-sting gray; 2017 Grand Cherokee SRT (sold);
Sick interior, how did you get that leather? Color combo is insane.
Thanks! Katskin Tuscan leather. Had a custom shop here in CT do the work. They ordered extra material to do the center & door armrests. Katskin does not offer the armrest option. Black armrests were just not working for me....

Sponsored

Sponsored

PowerGuy

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS StingGray
I'm officially a part of this group now, pick up the Jeep Sat or Mon. Pretty stoke, they were able to find one and do a dealer trade. Wasn't able to get the full 6% off but did get 4% and an additional $1K for my trade so it all worked out and I don't have to wait a couple of months for it to be built. Pics to follow.

Last edited:

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I'm officially a part of this group now, pick up the Jeep Sat or Mon. Pretty stoke, they were able to find one and do a dealer trade. Wasn't able to get the full 6% off but did get 4% and an additional $1K for my trade so it all worked out and I don't have to a couple of months for it to be built. Pics to follow.
Congratulations! Lots of NC Jeepers on this forum. Be sure to introduce yourself here: North Carolina Roll Call