Christmas deal on LED Fog light bulb

obiwankabaldi

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Hello. I just installed the Morimoto Bi LED fog lights in my Sport S JL and love them. I had bought these: from Diode Dynamics....5/13/18. I drive very little at night so these have very few ours on them. If you have been wanting to put LED bulbs in your JL here is an excellent opportunity. $25 + shipping (probably less than $5) If you are interested I can accept paypal. Send me a PM....Thanks..
Fog Light LEDs for 2018+ Jeep JL Wrangler (pair)
Color
Cool White
Bulb Model
XP80 (510 lumens)
DD0173P $90.00

Sponsored

Jordon_Taylor

First Name
Jordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Hello. I just installed the Morimoto Bi LED fog lights in my Sport S JL and love them. I had bought these: from Diode Dynamics....5/13/18. I drive very little at night so these have very few ours on them. If you have been wanting to put LED bulbs in your JL here is an excellent opportunity. $25 + shipping (probably less than $5) If you are interested I can accept paypal. Send me a PM....Thanks..
Fog Light LEDs for 2018+ Jeep JL Wrangler (pair)
Color
Cool White
Bulb Model
XP80 (510 lumens)
DD0173P $90.00
Were they the Morimoto Bi LEDs, or the XB LEDs (Link below)? I was looking at the XBs and was wondering if they fit the Sport without any splicing or trimming. The Mopar LEDs have one part number for the Sport and a different number for the Sahara/Rubicon, so I figured the connections were different. Any info or pictures of the finished product would be appreciated. Thanks!

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/j...8Xf3vvgNmNlRScvC8BV87_Ze_GudNmiIaAgHkEALw_wcB

OP
OP

obiwankabaldi

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
The link is the ones....They went in really easy, taking off the underneath trim pieces was the time consumer... the actual light install was easy. Alignment was easy too. Very obvious cut off.....
Sponsored