2019 Jeep Colors revealed, including New BIKINI color

Stacey186

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I loved the Hydro Blue when it was around, also looks amazing on the RAM with the black stripes... However once I saw the Ocean Metallic I liked it better. I guess the metallic flake makes it pop more. Just my preference, both are great colors. I do wish they would put both onto Jeep for 2019..
I love my Hydro Blue and was disappointed that the ocean blue is so dark. I almost got orange or red. But when the sun hits the OB it in some of the photos I’ve seen it looks good. Just wish the sun would hit it everyday in New England! Here’s a photo of my Hydro and OB on dealer lot. Waiting for mine to arrive. Bought it while still in transit. Hope I don’t regret the OB. I know I’ll miss my Hydro. But the 2.0l should make up for missing my Hydro blue!

6B413346-A4A6-4AD4-9C3A-38F0F33C8CC2.jpeg
Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
I love my Hydro Blue and was disappointed that the ocean blue is so dark. I almost got orange or red. But when the sun hits the OB it in some of the photos I’ve seen it looks good. Just wish the sun would hit it everyday in New England! Here’s a photo of my Hydro and OB on dealer lot. Waiting for mine to arrive. Bought it while still in transit. Hope I don’t regret the OB. I know I’ll miss my Hydro. But the 2.0l should make up for missing my Hydro blue!

6B413346-A4A6-4AD4-9C3A-38F0F33C8CC2.jpeg
It’s beautiful

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Terrible! Bring the Hydro Blue back! Add the olive green!
I know this in an old post, but have you seen the color choices for the new JT pick up? Hydro Blue and Gator (dark olive) Green!

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I kinda like the Bikini color.......Sad to see the Mojito go.
You mean the Mojito only came out that one year 2018 and that's it ? only thing I could think of it didn't sell that good if it's so good and everyone that has it was think it did if it's so good they would bring it back a second year they don't go to all the trouble to make something for one color most color that are sell good or at least around for more than one year. I like it when I saw pictures of it but after seeing it in person it had too much metallic for me

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
That olive green army green I think they called it before has always been a popular color 4 jeep lots of people wanted them to bring it back I guess that's why they brought it back in the truck. That blue hydro blue or sensationnel blue whatever they call it that came out in 2018 that's a good-looking color

Sponsored

Sponsored

quicksilvergoat

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT 392
I want Gator on a JL. I was ready to place an order for a MY 19 until I saw it available for the Gladiator. I’m tempted to wait for MY 20 to see if it gets added as an option.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I want Gator on a JL. I was ready to place an order for a MY 19 until I saw it available for the Gladiator. I’m tempted to wait for MY 20 to see if it gets added as an option.
Blasphemy!!
I got it from the jeep.ca site so it damn well better. It will look good parked next to the igloo
Yeah that Gator is badass. It's like a really dark Bikini...(but, seriously, it is badass)
Is there even anywhere to wear a bikini in Canada? And no, playing hockey doesn't count.

Tiffymurmur

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Rubicon
Yeah that Gator is badass. It's like a really dark Bikini...(but, seriously, it is badass)
Is there even anywhere to wear a bikini in Canada? And no, playing hockey doesn't count.
I'm wondering if we are even going to have snow for Christmas, honestly lol. It was a beautiful 4° Celsius, yesterday.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I'm wondering if we are even going to have snow for Christmas, honestly lol. It was a beautiful 4° Celsius, yesterday.
See? Just saying the temperature in Celsius makes everything sound sooooo much colder and less bikini friendly.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
The chief designer said that Gladiator will have some colors that don't make it to the Wrangler.

But who knows. Time will tell.
Sponsored