Sponsored

Quake LED releases Jeep JL Plug & Play DRL Halo Switchback Turn Signal Headlights & Fog Lights

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
Quake LED does it again with its first to market 9" Jeep JL Plug and Play DRL Halo Switchback Turn Signal Headlights & Fog Lights - This truly plug and play headlight makes installation fast and easy. Killer pricing at MSRP$399 Headlights - MSRP$199 Fog Lights.

Jeep Wrangler JL Quake LED releases Jeep JL Plug & Play DRL Halo Switchback Turn Signal Headlights & Fog Lights {filename}
Jeep Wrangler JL Quake LED releases Jeep JL Plug & Play DRL Halo Switchback Turn Signal Headlights & Fog Lights {filename}

Click Below for Switchback Halo Headlights:

https://www.quakeled.com/product/jl...m_term=Head Lights&utm_content=Link In Forums

Click Below for Switchback Halo Fog Lights:

https://www.quakeled.com/product/jl...tm_term=Fog Lights&utm_content=Link In Forums

Click Below for Switchback Halo Headlights and Fog Lights Combo Pack

https://www.quakeled.com/product/jl...=Lighting Combo HF&utm_content=Link In Forums
Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
When you say “ plug and play “ I take that as unplug my halogen connector and plug it into your halo headlamp and that’s it or does one have to run a wire to power the halo

BayWatch

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2.0T
When you say “ plug and play “ I take that as unplug my halogen connector and plug it into your halo headlamp and that’s it or does one have to run a wire to power the halo
Same question.... i hope that's what it means!

RRRENEGADE

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL LJ TJ CJ YJ WILLYS
The headlight is a direct plug in. The optional Halo and turn signal are a direct plug in to the factory turn signal harness. NO slicing, cutting, crimping or soldering required!

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
The headlight is a direct plug in. The optional Halo and turn signal are a direct plug in to the factory turn signal harness. NO slicing, cutting, crimping or soldering required!
Will you be posting an install video

Sponsored

CypressWrangler

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S JLU
Any photos or videos of the lights in action? Hard to drop $400 without seeing a test run.

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
Is the turn signal direct plug in to the factory turn signal harness available to those of use that purchased the RGB HD Halos?

Sponsored

RRRENEGADE

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL LJ TJ CJ YJ WILLYS

RRRENEGADE

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL LJ TJ CJ YJ WILLYS
Is the turn signal direct plug in to the factory turn signal harness available to those of use that purchased the RGB HD Halos?
Not at this moment but should be available soon. Email me your info and I will let you know when they are in production. [email protected]

CypressWrangler

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S JLU
They started shipping last week. Email me and I will check your order and email you back ETA and tracking.
[email protected]

Was just wondering when my order will arrive as well. Email sent. Thanks Rob for providing a direct contact!
Sponsored