Sponsored

JL death wobble and wandering fixed

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
Self inflicted, add a bunch of after market stuff go out and bash the vehicle then use the video to scare people into buying the products you use to so call fix it.
Carnage is not Jeeping.

Bilymac

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ram 2500, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2017 Harley Street Glide Special, 2019 Jeep JLRU
Maybe the saving grace for some JL owners who can't get their DW under control.

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
@Maximus-3 is also including the flip in their kit. I’m wondering if that isn’t the missing link

Sponsored

OP
OP
Kevin8086

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Self inflicted, add a bunch of after market stuff go out and bash the vehicle then use the video to scare people into buying the products you use to so call fix it.
Carnage is not Jeeping.
Oh maybe you have been under a rock? Have you missed where stock jeeps are having the issue? Did you miss where we specifically said this fixed our jeep and that people may not have the same issue or where we said DW can be from dozens of different problems? This steering kit made the jeep feel and steer significantly better than ever before and if you think you know otherwise, maybe you should try it, drive someone’s jeep with it and feel the difference. Hell, come drive my Jeep. I’d love for you to drive my Jeep and let everyone know what you really think AFTER you have at least driven a Jeep with the upgraded parts.
Carnage isn’t jeeping? Your attitude isn’t jeeping. I’m here testing products trying to help the community and you are over here throwing shade.
My offer stands, come drive my Jeep and give YOUR impression AFTER you have given it, not before.

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Oh maybe you have been under a rock? Have you missed where stock jeeps are having the issue? Did you miss where we specifically said this fixed our jeep and that people may not have the same issue or where we said DW can be from dozens of different problems? This steering kit made the jeep feel and steer significantly better than ever before and if you think you know otherwise, maybe you should try it, drive someone’s jeep with it and feel the difference. Hell, come drive my Jeep. I’d love for you to drive my Jeep and let everyone know what you really think AFTER you have at least driven a Jeep with the upgraded parts.
Carnage isn’t jeeping? Your attitude isn’t jeeping. I’m here testing products trying to help the community and you are over here throwing shade.
My offer stands, come drive my Jeep and give YOUR impression AFTER you have given it, not before.
It is a Rubicon, not a KIA sorento. Brite Lite uses the vehicle as intended and is a great source of information.
I must admit I preferred Kevin running stock axles so I knew where the limit was, but agree their videos are a great benefit to us non mall crawlers.

Sponsored

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Death wobble fixed

@Kevin8086 - Does Steer Smarts have a steering system kit for a non-lifted JL? Many non-lifted JLs are reporting shimmy and/or death wobble. I tried calling the number on their website to ask, it goes directly to voicemail and the mailbox is full.

Last edited:

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
I guess your a follower. It's ok run buy the parts they are Peddling. You want get your parts compt by the seller.

Muzzle of Bees

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 TEP
I must admit I preferred Kevin running stock axles so I knew where the limit was, but agree their videos are a great benefit to us non mall crawlers.
TFLcar on youtube runs stock on complicated trails. Lite Brite ran stock with theirs early on too. I pay more attention to their stock runs across brands since that is stock is where I will mostly be at. I dont trust adding aftermarket stuff, too complicated to troubleshoot since there are many variables that most shops wont know about testing.

OP
OP
Kevin8086

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
@Kevin8086, If you guys ever make it too the Southeast I'm going to find you and ask if I can drive your Jeep...
Anyone can drive my Jeep at any time Let me know!
@Kevin8086 - Does Steer Smarts have a steering system kit for a non-lifted JL? Many non-lifted JLs are reporting shimmy and/or death wobble. I tried calling the number on their website to ask, it goes directly to voicemail and the mailbox is full.
yes. You would just get the regular drag link not the flip kit. It’s on their site!!
Sponsored