Sponsored

We finally made it out camping on the beach in the outer banks NC! It was awesome!!!

OP
OP
Projectoffroad

Projectoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JL
This is EXACTLY what I am dying to get the opportunity to do some day! Great video. Can't wait to show it to the wife and kids.
Awesome, Thanks man! So much fun, can’t wait till it warms up to get back out there.
Sponsored

Jeep4life603

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 2018 STi, 2018 HD RGS, Soon a JLRU
Great video! Thanks for sharing, this just got added to the list! Are dogs allowed?

Vawildjeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 2 1/2” stage 2 Icon lift 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20” Fuel Beasts.
Occupation
Business owner
Vehicle Showcase
Great video! Thanks for sharing, this just got added to the list! Are dogs allowed?
Yes dogs are allowed on the beach area as long as they are leashed. They also have wild horses that roam the northern end of Corona and Corolla beaches. Amazing site to see.

OP
OP
Projectoffroad

Projectoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JL
Yes dogs are allowed on the beach area as long as they are leashed. They also have wild horses that roam the northern end of Corona and Corolla beaches. Amazing site to see.
Awesome good to know!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Projectoffroad

Projectoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JL
Any one know of other locations to camp on the beach in the east coast?

Poseidon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport JL
Been fishing all my life just about 40 years. I’m in NY so it’s montauk and the south shores of long island for me. The new JL I have purchased I love and haven’t stopped upgrading getting it ready for this spring and summer trips (overlanding). Our plan (me and the wife) is to tour the east coast from NY down to Florida and fish as much as I can. We are starting to plan but really didn’t know were to go. Well I found one of the places I’m going to! Awesome. Thank you so much for this awesome video!! See you on the beach :)

AC7B1B78-ABF1-4AAE-92D8-F6B6D9327916.jpeg

1C3FFBFC-1F53-4109-A8B7-60D61F1C79B2.jpeg

Sponsored

cmb396

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JLUR
IMG_5342.JPG
IMG_5350.JPG
IMG_5367.JPG
Awesome video!
We experienced OBX for the first time this past summer, and rented a house in Corolla on the 4x4 beach. We will be lifers from now on, it was simply amazing! Our JLUR was only a few weeks old, but we broke it in right!! Lol

mwwallace72

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler Unlimited
how did you take gas?
On Portsmouth, you don't. That's why it is necessary to fill up, before going over. We've never had an issue with a 3- 4 day stay, on a full tank. About the only thing you can buy on the island is ice. It's worth it! If you love natural beauty and serenity. And driving on the beach and sand covered trails. Go through the salt water marsh out to the old village. Just be prepared for mosquitos, in the summer, on that side of the island!
Sponsored