WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
@55WillysWagon

I'm not sure if you have purchased the Tazer JL Mini, yet .... but do reach out to me via pm, as I can point you to an approved vendor that is selling the Tazer JL Mini with a 2 year warranty on it for $52.10 less then if you purchased the same at ZAutomotive's website.

The Tazer JL Mini with the 2 yr warranty, delivered will cost you a total of $296.10 when purchased from this reseller.

No, I will not post the info here as the authorized reseller in question, is not a forum sponsor, and I don't want flack for mentioning their company name on the open forum. Yes, this is a reseller of ZAutomotive products and ZAutomotive is a forum sponsor.

And no, I do not work for ZAutomotive, but I am a Tazer JL fanboy..

Ouch. That's what I paid for the full blown version of the Tazer JL.
Sponsored

HotKarlTheJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Not sure if it's mentioned yet, but it would be nice to disable the rear parking sensor system all together. Our JLUR had them, but then I removed the rear bumper to fit the larger spare tire. Now any time we go into reverse the dash dings and lets me know that the sensors need servicing and the button to disable it on the dash is always lit now.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Ouch. That's what I paid for the full blown version of the Tazer JL.
@WXman

I'm unclear what the "ouch" is about ... 8-) You had to have paid about $313 for the Tazer JL and no 2 yr. warranty.. even with 5% discount..

On Z's website, a Tazer JL with 2 year warranty is $349.00. A Tazer JL Mini with 2 year warranty, is $349.00.

The $296.10 deal I mention, is for the preferred Tazer JL Mini with a 2 year warranty. Savings of $52+ .

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
@WXman

I'm unclear what the "ouch" is about ... 8-) You had to have paid about $313 for the Tazer JL and no 2 yr. warranty.. even with 5% discount..

On Z's website, a Tazer JL with 2 year warranty is $349.00. A Tazer JL Mini with 2 year warranty, is $349.00.

The $296.10 deal I mention, is for the preferred Tazer JL Mini with a 2 year warranty. Savings of $52+ .

He probably is just mixing up the mini with the lite :)

Sponsored

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
@WXman

He probably is just mixing up the mini with the lite :)
I paid $290 for the full grown version of the Tazer JL, directly from Z Automotive. My point is that the current pricing on the three Tazer options seems high which is why I said "ouch". :)

If he ever figures out how to 100% consistently disable AutoPark across the board, the Tazer will be worth $500. :)

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
I paid $290 for the full grown version of the Tazer JL, directly from Z Automotive. My point is that the current pricing on the three Tazer options seems high which is why I said "ouch". :)

If he ever figures out how to 100% consistently disable AutoPark across the board, the Tazer will be worth $500. :)

gotcha... I feel like the price is reasonable, its not cheap but not terrible given if they continue updating and adding features... fixing the TurnCam
issues to make it usable would be great too!

I just thought you might have mixed up the mini
with the lite since the mini is the "full grown version" its just been condensed to not even need to take up the OBD port anymore, a lot of people keep confusing the mini with the lite... no worries! :like:

Capt-Zoom

First Name
Capt-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport s, 4door. 1999 TJ Sport
Please add throttle boost to tazer. The Diablo Trinity 1000 had this and it worked really well on my challenger. Simply select the amount of boost I wanted (25%) to get rid of throttle lag. Might be challenging with the ecu unlocked but worthwhile since guys would no longer be spending $300+ on pedal commander that they could be spending on tazer

Sponsored

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase
Bump

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I'd like to see an option to disable all "while moving" lock-outs in the UConnect, not just Nav. I asked my wife to look-up something in the owner's manual while driving but it wouldn't let her b/c the Jeep was in-motion

Mattyv

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU - Ocean Blue
Just added to the list the ability to enable the "Loudness" audio setting. Apparently, this option is disabled on head units that came with the Alpine stereo upgrade. I have the stock stereo that came with this option on my 7" screen, but is missing from the 8.4 that I bought to replace it. It would be really nice to enable this on my 8.4.

ArmyJeeper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own a JLURubicon
Occupation
Retired US Army
Tazer...Can you make the Tazer JL...so that when you take off doors the Blind Spot still works and shows up on the UConnect and maybe the backup camera turns on? Are the foglights part of the lightshow?
Sponsored