Sponsored

GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club

jedisrus

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
New Mexico, Not really new - not really Mexico...
Vehicle(s)
2018 GCM JLUR 3.6 Auto
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats! Best color there is.

Question...in the second picture, in the driver's side back seat...what is that snowman doing? That's an evil lookin' snowman! LOL
That's because he is missing his nose.Otherwise, he would be quite the jolly looking snowman.
Sponsored

mlangs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Granite Crystal
Great to be part of the Granite club! I picked up this 2019 JLUR from Adams Jeep in Annapolis MD Saturday.

IMG_0541.jpg

mlangs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Granite Crystal
Did yours come with those wheels or did you change them out?
Changed them out. Dealer did the swap. Powder coated the rings black to match the wheel too.

J1116

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara Unlimited JL
Bought myself a Granite 2018 JLU Sahara for my 40th bday last week... swapped out the color match hard top for a black one... put powder coated black satin 2017 Rubi wheels with 33".

Ordering a new bumper next week to ditch the stock plastic... and will be switching out the plastic runners too. A few other little tweaks next week as well... matte black Plasti Dip emblems, 15" stub rubber antenna...

But already wish I would have just went ahead and put on 35"s... my buddy talked me out of them since I will never take it off-road but I 100% wish I would have done it. Ha.

NYYcYFE6SmyZQLoojUkHeA.jpg

6Dc4k8fnSOmPcGmC4qR1Mg.jpg

ZMbvaz41Q7SZRpTSDJMnzw.jpg

Sponsored

TJMJLWRANGLER

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ethanfickling.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S Wrangler
Occupation
Automotive Design Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I was part of this group until i got a wrap. Look forward to going back to this color. Easily the best!

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

Reactions: JC7

mizzoujake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler 2dr, 2015 Grand Cherokee Altitude
Bought myself a Granite 2018 JLU Sahara for my 40th bday last week... swapped out the color match hard top for a black one... put powder coated black satin 2017 Rubi wheels with 33".

Ordering a new bumper next week to ditch the stock plastic... and will be switching out the plastic runners too. A few other little tweaks next week as well... matte black Plasti Dip emblems, 15" stub rubber antenna...

But already wish I would have just went ahead and put on 35"s... my buddy talked me out of them since I will never take it off-road but I 100% wish I would have done it. Ha.

NYYcYFE6SmyZQLoojUkHeA.jpg

6Dc4k8fnSOmPcGmC4qR1Mg.jpg

ZMbvaz41Q7SZRpTSDJMnzw.jpg

Looks great! But agree it's hard to beat the balanced look with 35's

Sponsored

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
Did you know if you push the voice control button the steering wheel and say raise temperature 1 degree it will do it. Nice feature found this in the owners manual.

OCTony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Finally jumped to the Granite Crystal club board from the "waiting forever for it to arrive" board...

Just picked it up from Jim Marsh Jeep in Vegas tonight -- made a nice father-son trip out of it and flew my 16 year old out to Vegas with me -- letting him play hooky from school tomorrow so we can enjoy the drive home to So. Cal. Next up - some new shoes and window tinting.

IMG_0265.jpg