OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler 2018 JLU Rubicon
Update - Just heard back from Bannerman on Don Mills Road. The Rep I was dealing with talked to his manager and they will do deals at Dealer Invoice!
Talk to Artem Alberto (647-828-2072) and mention this group thread, even my name if you want. Chris Chambers.

note - I specifically mentioned the Dealer Invoice price posted on this SIte.
Thanks Chris,
Great news
I will mention that to my dealer, and will try to get a better deal as I am going later today.
FYI I only mentioned that I have 3 buyers initially, with five they might give us a better deal, will keep you posted
Sponsored

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
and Bannerman just sent pics so they do have one available for test drive.

Vee

First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4. BMW 328
Hey guys
This seems to be coming together. I spoke to Gus today and he sent me some pic from his dealer and they have a few in stock. I’ll be there tomorrow to take one for a spin. Gus, great talking to you today. Chris thanks for that info on bannerman too!
May the best (cheapest) dealer get our business.

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B2623F73-A583-4836-A295-01617FA9B249.jpeg
6A6BDE4F-5C92-4E12-84C0-56613EA7CF27.jpeg
639E2FC2-AC58-4DAE-A3CE-CCEB234DB68D.jpeg
B2623F73-A583-4836-A295-01617FA9B249.jpeg
Hey guys
This seems to be coming together. I spoke to Gus today and he sent me some pic from his dealer and they have a few in stock. I’ll be there tomorrow to take one for a spin. Gus, great talking to you today. Chris thanks for that info on bannerman too!
May the best (cheapest) dealer get our business.
Like wise Vee,
Will post some pictures of Sahara and rubi.
Looking forward to having more members on board.
The dealer will match bannerman offer. And will get back to me if he can beat it. :)

A7ECCE2D-5A04-4A58-90A7-C48EE6CCDBA3.jpeg

EA5037B6-C00B-4764-B3EB-31D3392F357D.jpeg

4A29F29A-BE27-41C9-91D7-FCCF2978C673.jpeg

964E8216-615F-4F51-AE54-EDC978078F7D.jpeg

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
By the way There is a dealer cost admintrative fee of 499 for any vehicle sold plus some other minor expenses for . Gas and omvic ..etc which is mandatory for every deal. Chris can you check if this is also applicable at bannerman ?
Thanks

EF5A80B0-AFCD-4943-B6C0-901FAFA7904A.jpeg

0D6BCBA3-DA65-4C0F-B3FC-2BEA204CB1A0.jpeg

Sponsored

Vee

First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4. BMW 328
By the way There is a dealer cost admintrative fee of 499 for any vehicle sold plus some other minor expenses for . Gas and omvic ..etc which is mandatory for every deal. Chris can you check if this is also applicable at bannerman ?
Thanks

EF5A80B0-AFCD-4943-B6C0-901FAFA7904A.jpeg

0D6BCBA3-DA65-4C0F-B3FC-2BEA204CB1A0.jpeg
I’m sure they can cut that price down to $250. At least

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Will check with Bannerman. omvic?

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will check with Bannerman. omvic?
Omvic fees is only $10 Ontario motor vehicle .... the 499 administrative fees is the big number, others are 18+10 +25 for gas.
I am trying to see if we can get below invoice, but we need to be ready to place orders if we want to push below invoice. the invoice price is now available from both dealers.
Vito and I are kind of ready to go ahead in a couple of weeks or so.lets hope we get the new colours soon.

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Gotcha. I also posted the news in the Canadian Order Guice thread to see if more people will join in on a Group Discount. I'm also waiting for late availability colours (Mojito/Tan) but would put down a deposit if needed to secure a price.

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gotcha. I also posted the news in the Canadian Order Guice thread to see if more people will join in on a Group Discount. I'm also waiting for late availability colours (Mojito/Tan) but would put down a deposit if needed to secure a price.
I posted also on FB Toronto /GTA Jeep group as well.
I don't think it will be easy to go below invoice cost, even if we get more people on board. Timing is the issue here, nothing is guaranteed until we are all ready to place the orders, then we can try to negotiate below invoice.
If you are ready to place an order in the next few weeks, then that would be perfect, and would make us four confirmed buyers, you, Vito, myself, and maybe Harty which is good enough to try to negotiate something below invoice if possible.
Vito is on his way right now to the dealer to meet the sales person as we speak..
I am available now if you like to talk, feel free to call me

Sponsored

sleeman24

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
I am also interested :) I work about 5 mins from Bannerman.

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am also interested :) I work about 5 mins from Bannerman.
Thats great steve,
For now we are dealing with Erin Mills in Mississauga 2365 Motorway Boulevard Directions Mississauga, ON L5L2M4
Sales Person Mustafa, we are getting Invoice prices as well, same as Bannerman.
I already visited the dealer ship, and test drove The Sahara and Rubicon.
Bannerman doesn't seem they have any vehicles in stock yet for test drive based on their website
will message you in private for further details

Last edited:

Vee

First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4. BMW 328
Hi guys
Just left Erin Chrysler and I can tell you it was a great experience. I left as Chris was getting ready to test drive. Btw nice to meet ya Chris. I’ve been in touch with Gus already today and we can both agree Mustafa is a pleasure to deal with. I test drove the rubicon and it’s awesome. I chatted with Mustafa and we put a build together. From msrp price to the price he gave me, there is a $6000 discount. I think that’s pretty good. Base price msrp is 48,745 but we started at 44,398 and then started with the options which also get discounted. Good experience overall.

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Just left Erin Chrysler and I can tell you it was a great experience. I left as Chris was getting ready to test drive. Btw nice to meet ya Chris.
Cheers Vito!
Agreed that Mustafa is excellent to deal with. I'm still a couple months out, but he told that he will honour Invoice pricing to anyone coming in from this forum. Test drove the Rubi also, and I must say that up until this point I was firmly in the Sahara camp. But the Rubi has a great look when you see it in person, and drives very well on the highway which was my biggest concern. That was with cloth seats also. Sat in the Sahara with leather, and now leaning towards cloth.... decisions!

I'm also 5 minutes from Bannerman, but Erin has been the most responsive and seems very willing to go the extra mile.

Reactions: Gus

Vee

First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4. BMW 328
Cheers Vito!
Agreed that Mustafa is excellent to deal with. I'm still a couple months out, but he told that he will honour Invoice pricing to anyone coming in from this forum. Test drove the Rubi also, and I must say that up until this point I was firmly in the Sahara camp. But the Rubi has a great look when you see it in person, and drives very well on the highway which was my biggest concern. That was with cloth seats also. Sat in the Sahara with leather, and now leaning towards cloth.... decisions!

I'm also 5 minutes from Bannerman, but Erin has been the most responsive and seems very willing to go the extra mile.
Hey Chris. Glad to hear!! I didn’t test the Sahara. As soon as I saw the rubicon I got tunnel vision. Can I ask why are you leaning towards cloth? Just curious
Sponsored

Reactions: Gus