First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Just ordered my two door 2019 Jeep Rubicon JL from Dave Smith Motors in Kellogg ID this past Saturday (12/1)
options as follows:

• Engine: 3.6L V6
  • 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • Wheels: 17 x 7.5 Polished w/ Black Pockets
  • Tires: LT285/70R17C BSW Off-Road
  • Firecracker Red Clearcoat
  • Black Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats
  • GVWR: 5,250lbs
  • Advanced Safety Group
  • Electronic Infotainment System Group
  • LED Lighting Group
  • Cold Weather Group
  • Safety Group
  • Trailer Tow & HD Electrical Group
  • Black 3-Piece Hardtop
  • Body Color Fender Flares
  • Radio Uconnect 4C Nav w/8 inch Display
  • Alpine Premium Audio
  • Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
  • Remote Start System
  • Mopar Plastic Door Sill Guards
Total MSRP comes to $51,290, Dave Smith pricing comes to $46,479 (giving me $2K off of invoice plus their fee of $290) I plan on doing the financing through my work, I'm a loan officer at a local credit union and will be getting an interest rate of a 3.24%. Excited for the Rubicon to get here! The dealership said it should arrive in two to three months! Pictures to come once it officially arrives :D The wait is the hardest part but so worth it!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Just ordered my two door 2019 Jeep Rubicon JL from Dave Smith Motors in Kellogg ID this past Saturday (12/1)
options as follows:

• Engine: 3.6L V6
  • 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • Wheels: 17 x 7.5 Polished w/ Black Pockets
  • Tires: LT285/70R17C BSW Off-Road
  • Firecracker Red Clearcoat
  • Black Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats
  • GVWR: 5,250lbs
  • Advanced Safety Group
  • Electronic Infotainment System Group
  • LED Lighting Group
  • Cold Weather Group
  • Safety Group
  • Trailer Tow & HD Electrical Group
  • Black 3-Piece Hardtop
  • Body Color Fender Flares
  • Radio Uconnect 4C Nav w/8 inch Display
  • Alpine Premium Audio
  • Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
  • Remote Start System
  • Mopar Plastic Door Sill Guards
Total MSRP comes to $51,290, Dave Smith pricing comes to $46,479 (giving me $2K off of invoice plus their fee of $290) I plan on doing the financing through my work, I'm a loan officer at a local credit union and will be getting an interest rate of a 3.24%. Excited for the Rubicon to get here! The dealership said it should arrive in two to three months! Pictures to come once it officially arrives :D The wait is the hardest part but so worth it!
Got my VIN today :) said they’re currently waiting on parts! Going to call Jeep Chat every week for an update haha!

Dpacew1

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
I ordered a very similar Rubicon (although no leather or 8.4 stereo) on 10/20 and I have yet to receive a VIN. Tomorrow marks the 45th day and I will escalate my lack of timeliness.

Congrats on your new ride AND your good fortune.

drdriller

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Dude. You got a good deal or I got shit deal. I paid 43,600 for 2dr rubicon, soft top, auto, 3.6, base radio, led, tow package, in white

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
I ordered a very similar Rubicon (although no leather or 8.4 stereo) on 10/20 and I have yet to receive a VIN. Tomorrow marks the 45th day and I will escalate my lack of timeliness.

I really hope that you have a VIN and just don't know it yet. I ordered 10/16 and have about 100 miles on mine.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited

Aww thank you so much! I’m extremely excited! I’m sorry it’s taken such a long time for you to get your VIN :( have you contacted Jeep chat yet?

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Dude. You got a good deal or I got shit deal. I paid 43,600 for 2dr rubicon, soft top, auto, 3.6, base radio, led, tow package, in white
I’m actually a dudette =p haha! It helps that I’m a Loan Officer for a living, people know not to screw with me lol the sales guy gave me an additional $500 off for being in the finance industry! You got a poor deal :( sounds like you paid close to MSRP and not even invoice! which dealership did you order from?

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
I really hope that you have a VIN and just don't know it yet. I ordered 10/16 and have about 100 miles on mine.
How long did your order take from start to delivery? Jeep chat said I have an estimated ship date of 1/1! He said it should be here probably the first week of February; I wonder how accurate their ship date is and the typical time from ship date to delivery to the dealership lol

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How long did your order take from start to delivery? Jeep chat said I have an estimated ship date of 1/1! He said it should be here probably the first week of February; I wonder how accurate their ship date is and the typical time from ship date to delivery to the dealership lol
I placed my order on 10/16. My saleswoman sent me my VIN on 11/2, and at that time the projected ship date was 11/25. I checked with Jeep Chat the first time around 11/16, they said I was still in D1. My sticker showed up online 11/28 evening. I checked with Jeep Chat for the second time on 11/29, they said I was either shipping or ready to ship, no ETA (I am about 500 miles from Toledo). Dealer called on 11/30, Jeep had arrived. I think the only differences in our builds are: I have cloth, premium soft top, no Mopar Sill Guards (well I put them on myself today. I know others are hearing rumors that the two door hard top may be the thing holding things up, I don't know how true it is.

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Honestly you got ripped off BIG time :( just did a NADA for you to see what invoice came to! Makes me mad that the dealership took advantage of you and didn’t go off of INVOICE pricing! I do loans for a living and see this happen literally every single day by one dealership or another!

81D5CCE2-9A2F-40F6-91E5-043576018274.png

0972B031-FFA5-449A-B133-DA0665524F38.png

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
I placed my order on 10/16. My saleswoman sent me my VIN on 11/2, and at that time the projected ship date was 11/25. I checked with Jeep Chat the first time around 11/16, they said I was still in D1. My sticker showed up online 11/28 evening. I checked with Jeep Chat for the second time on 11/29, they said I was either shipping or ready to ship, no ETA (I am about 500 miles from Toledo). Dealer called on 11/30, Jeep had arrived. I think the only differences in our builds are: I have cloth, premium soft top, no Mopar Sill Guards (well I put them on myself today. I know others are hearing rumors that the two door hard top may be the thing holding things up, I don't know how true it is.
Thanks for the information :) I’m in D Status right now, they said they had all the parts needed for my build so I’m keeping my fingers crossed!

drdriller

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Dang. I ordered it at Ron carter in Houston Texas. The GM is a friend of a friend. She said she was giving me a great deal and I didn’t research it because I trusted her. Wow, that always bites me in the ass. Kind of wishing I never read this thread.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dang. I ordered it at Ron carter in Houston Texas. The GM is a friend of a friend. She said she was giving me a great deal and I didn’t research it because I trusted her. Wow, that always bites me in the ass. Kind of wishing I never read this thread.
Keep in mind, when some people say what they paid, they are saying one of two things:
1. The agreed price for the Jeep ONLY.
2. The price for the Jeep+taxes+dealer fees+maybe warranty. And if you are including sales tax, that varies by state.

I don't think they would lie about the MSRP, its right on the sticker. I don't know if that includes the destination charge or not. Keep in mind, just because you paid more than someone else doesn't necessarily mean you got ripped off, they just may be a better shopper. Learn the lesson for next time.

cns721

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 WJ, '13 JKU, '18 WK2, '19 JLU, '22 WL74
Occupation
Software Engineer
Congrats! I ordered on 9/27, picked it up on November 27th. Just under a month from production start date. Hopefully it'll arrive sooner than 3 months for you!
Sponsored