Sunrider Tops for JL?

Bubba33

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jeep wrangler Sahara JL
I am ready to get one today. Which fabric did everyone get?
Premium (twill )to match my soft top. Better warranty and looks nicer for 100. You better order it today. I would order at morris 4x4 ,use lite brite as a code and get 75 off next purchase there.

Bearman95

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I am ready to get one today. Which fabric did everyone get?
I got the twill. It is not as quiet as a hard top but it will be quieter than the vinyl. I had the twill On my 15 JK willies and it was quieter than the vinyl that I had on my 2012 Rubicon. Neither are as quiet as the hardtop though especially since mine has the liners in it. I immediately noticed the difference this morning when I cranked up and the engine was running in my garage. But I knew it would be this way since Iā€™ve had the twill, vinyl and hardtop before. Itā€™s a very nice top,

jfutty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, Ferrari 360, Mercedes SL 550, Buell XB 12ss
I ended up getting the twill as well. I put in the litecode and it took it but havenā€™t received anything yet.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
For those that plan not to keep their Sunrider for JL Hard top on their JL in the Winter, you may be looking for a storage solution for the Sunrider.

For sure those that use the SR part time and run without the hard top, say for months at a time / often, you will also want to store that pricey SR properly.

I have often posted on the forum in regard to a heavy duty, poly bag that is great to use for the rear seat you remove from the 2 dr. JL.... well, it looks like this same $15.99 bag, should (I have not test fit) also do the deed as a decent storage bag for the Sunrider.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L9ULKAI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

01.jpg

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Premium (twill )to match my soft top. Better warranty and looks nicer for 100. You better order it today. I would order at morris 4x4 ,use lite brite as a code and get 75 off next purchase there.
I wish I had known that code worked at places other than direct from Bestop. The only thing I want from them is the sunshade, and my code will likely expire before it is released :/

Bubba33

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For those that plan not to keep their Sunrider for JL Hard top on their JL in the Winter, you may be looking for a storage solution for the Sunrider.

For sure those that use the SR part time and run without the hard top, say for months at a time / often, you will also want to store that pricey SR properly.

I have often posted on the forum in regard to a heavy duty, poly bag that is great to use for the rear seat you remove from the 2 dr. JL.... well, it looks like this same $15.99 bag, should (I have not test fit) also do the deed as a decent storage bag for the Sunrider.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L9ULKAI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

01.jpg
My soft top may fit in that , with arms sticking out of it.

Bubba33

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wish I had known that code worked at places other than direct from Bestop. The only thing I want from them is the sunshade, and my code will likely expire before it is released :/
Me too that's why I kept questioning them on the phone about it. I was going to cancel and order from Morris, until I was told it wouldn't expire.

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Ordered mine in twill on Black Friday. $548 was a good deal. Unfortunately my estimated delivery is January 2019.

Sponsored

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4xe / 23 Bolt EUV / 22 Camaro SS 1LE
Just got the new code e-mailed with new expiration.

"Since you used the promo code litebrite to purchase your Sunrider for Hardtop, I am following up with your $75 Bestop.com code. Please use this on any Bestop.com purchase between now and December 31, 2019."

@BestopTeam @Kevin8086 who ever played a part in extending this .... I love you! lol

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Just got the new code e-mailed with new expiration.

"Since you used the promo code litebrite to purchase your Sunrider for Hardtop, I am following up with your $75 Bestop.com code. Please use this on any Bestop.com purchase between now and December 31, 2019."

@BestopTeam @Kevin8086 who ever played a part in extending this .... I love you! lol
The only thing I want directly from Bestop is the sunshade :(

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey all,

The LiteBrite code never worked through Morris, they were doing their own promotion on their site.

I am working with the team here to get the $75 off extended further, i will keep you updated!

JL floor Liners are now lie on our site to order! https://www.bestop.com/floor-liner/

CassieAtBestop

Rubi2876

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Rubicon
Just got this and installed today...very easy to install even with one person. For those of you that are worried about wind noise/sound...yes it's a little louder...but it's not permanent! It's a 1/16th piece of fabric vs. a 1 inch + of composite....so you must think "do I care about being in a bmw or do I care about smelling people having barbecues and the sound of everything in the open air?" Its a tradeoff simple as that. The best part of the whole thing its extremely easy to remove....so in the sweet months put it on and the crappy months....take about 30 minutes from texting and facebooking and take it off... put the factory tops back on! Viola. Its built and packaged well.
Sponsored