35" and 37" JL pics with lift kit

Bearman95

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Dealer offered me a good price on the Mopar 2 inch Installed so they’re going to put it on Monday! Wasn’t really sure that I wanted one but he assured me that there would be no problems with it! He said they had already done 15 this year with no problems whatsoever. $1700.00 out the door price Plus he is giving me a vehicle to drive!

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
Question to the group. I have 35s now and I am thinking of going to 37s.

For those who have made that change from 35s to 37s, was there a big difference in drivability?

What how brand and size 37s are you running and what is the load range?

Thank you!

Jessgut12

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Nice. So how's the ride feel? This is the lift I want to change over to.
It’s a great lift! I would recommend pairing it with a new track bar though as it didn’t come with one. I paired it with the steer smarts yeti.

TxSmitty

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Just joined the forum. Got my JL a while back. This is my 10th Jeep, 6th wrangler (3 JKs-2 rubis and a sahara, 1 TJ and a 4 cylinder YJ... I was 16/don't judge).
My JL is a Firecracker Red Sport S. Named Veruca Salt.
2 inch Mopar lift.
Mopar tailgate reinforcement
Addictive Desert Designs stealth fighter front bumper
Addictive Desert Designs stealth fighter rear bumper
Addictive Desert Designs tire carrier
Addictive Desert Designs rock sliders with Baja rock lights
6 Addictive Desert Designs Squadron R-Pro Baja cube lights on and in front bumper
Addictive Desert Designs Squadron R-Pro Baja light bar in bumper
Addictive Desert Designs Squadron R-Pro Baja light bar on hood
Talon nylon Superwinch
Mopar hood round LEDs
35 inch Goodyear tires on 17 inch ultra wheels.

IMG_6070.JPG

Veruca4.PNG

Veruca3.JPG

Veruca.jpg

Veruca5.JPG

Gal Jeep 7.JPG

JK 10a.JPG

no doors 2.JPG

Sponsored

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
Just wondering if all you folks that have the 35 and 37 inch tires-if you have the lifetime warranty?
Do you worry about being denied repair?

Grant

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 (Ordered) JLUR, Punkin’, 3.6 Auto,
Just wondering if all you folks that have the 35 and 37 inch tires-if you have the lifetime warranty?
I am. The warranty does say that if there is a greater than two in lift, the warranty could be voided. I’m having a TeraFlex ST3 Lift put on soon. My plan is to write a letter detailing it is a professional lift that was professionally installed with all documentation. Then send it to the Warranty people at Mopar and see what their response is. Purchasers of the Warranties have something like 60 days to cancel as long as no warranty work was performed. I hope Mopar will not take issue with professional modifications if they are complete, like correcting geometry issues. — Grant

Peanut Butter

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL?
Dealership give me a lifetime warranty. Not worried about it. If the 37s create a legit problem, it’s my fault for putting them on. I’ll take care of it. If my windshield wipers quit working and they decline my claim, then we’ll have a problem.

At the end of the day, I figured it’s really hard to do more than $5-6k of damage. And, I’ll probably want to upgrade whatever broke, due to 37s, anyways.

The 37s make me appear taller, thinner and better looking. Ladies laugh at my jokes now. My mom calls to tell me she loves me. And, my wife actually talks to me. 10/10 would do again.... the 37s, not the wife.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Peanut Butter

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL?
Dealership give me a lifetime warranty. Not worried about it. If the 37s create a legit problem, it’s my fault for putting them on. I’ll take care of it. If my windshield wipers quit working and they decline my claim, then we’ll have a problem.

At the end of the day, I’m not really worried about it. I figured it’s really hard to do more than $5-6k of damage. And, I’ll probably want to upgrade whatever broke, due to 37s anyways.

The 37s make me look taller, thinner and better looking. Ladies laugh at my joke now. My mom calls to tell me she loves me. And, my wife actually talks to me now. 10/10 would do again.... the 37s, not the wife.
Because 11/10 would do the wife again.

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
My understanding is that if you stay at a 2-inch lift and 35-inch tires you will be covered by the warranty. I have not seen this in writing. Whenever Jeep showcase's MOPAR parts, that's how they set up their Jeeps.

But Screw it! I will probably roll the dice and move up to 37s soon!

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
My understanding is that if you stay at a 2-inch lift and 35-inch tires you will be covered by the warranty. I have not seen this in writing. Whenever Jeep showcase's MOPAR parts, that's how they set up their Jeeps.

But Screw it! I will probably roll the dice and move up to 37s soon!
Well the thing is that 35 inch tires supposedly put more stress in axles and parts. So I guess it would give them reasoning to deny claim if say, my Tranny was acting funny.
Sponsored