Sponsored

Start of the 2019 Jeep JL Wrangler production?

macycat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Well, I just joined the fun. I ordered a fairly loaded Rubicon Unlimited from Antonio at Marsh Jeep in Vegas. He is still offering a total of a 5% discount below invoice (4% + an extra 1% with a $100 Tread Lightly membership). I live in SoCal and called a number of dealers around here, and not one of them would come close. If interested, here is his e-mail - [email protected].

I will keep everyone posted on how the rest of the transactions goes in the following thread: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/socal-by-way-of-vegas.8801/page-4#post-455389

JonnyBoy

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimted Sahara Power Top On Order
Just learned from my dealer that my 2.0L Sky One Touch is in framing. Step in the right direction! Pumped!!

wvgasguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR / 2017 TRD Pro 4Runner / 2016 Suburban LTZ and 1979 Chevy K10 short bed
Occupation
Retired
Just learned from my dealer that my 2.0L Sky One Touch is in framing. Step in the right direction! Pumped!!
You're not showing up with a BUILD sheet yet are you?

Sponsored

wvgasguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR / 2017 TRD Pro 4Runner / 2016 Suburban LTZ and 1979 Chevy K10 short bed
Occupation
Retired
No build sheet in Cryptostickers yet. What is your status?
I actually have a build sheet as of 11/22, been waiting patiently for a sticker. Ordered 9/27. I would have thought your "BUILD" status on the tracker would be showing by now

JonnyBoy

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I actually have a build sheet as of 11/22, been waiting patiently for a sticker. Ordered 9/27. I would have thought your "BUILD" status on the tracker would be showing by now
When you say “tracker” are you referring to CryptoStickers.net or something else?

wvgasguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
When you say “tracker” are you referring to CryptoStickers.net or something else?
Simply talking about the Yakpimp tracker for Build sheets and Stickers found on Post #1 of the thread:

JLWF JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

I found it interesting you had a notification but that it had not shown up on that tracking post for "FOUND" yet

(I assume you are JonnyBoy on this tracker, but perhaps not)

jeep1127.jpg

JonnyBoy

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believe that Jonnyboy is me. I thought I registered on the site and when I search under my name I comes up just never any updates. I did just contact Jeep Chat and I am now in status G - Trim, the last stage of the build process they claim. Next is Inspection. I ordered on 9/20 so this is getting very real and exciting.

By the way, what does that mean on the tracker that my vehicle has not been found yet? Does that mean they have not been able to match it up with the VIN#? Interestingly, when i would first contact Jeep early on they couldn’t find my VIN # either, but the last few weeks when i contact them they have been able to pull up the vehicle.

wvgasguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I believe that Jonnyboy is me. I thought I registered on the site and when I search under my name I comes up just never any updates. I did just contact Jeep Chat and I am now in status G - Trim, the last stage of the build process they claim. Next is Inspection. I ordered on 9/20 so this is getting very real and exciting.

By the way, what does that mean on the tracker that my vehicle has not been found yet? Does that mean they have not been able to match it up with the VIN#? Interestingly, when i would first contact Jeep early on they couldn’t find my VIN # either, but the last few weeks when i contact them they have been able to pull up the vehicle.
The first NONE is for the BUILD sheet and when you said you were in framing I would have assumed a build sheet would have been made and show up here. The second NONE is for the STICKER. I believe those appear after the build is complete[/QUOTE]

Sponsored

JonnyBoy

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The first NONE is for the BUILD sheet and when you said you were in framing I would have assumed a build sheet would have been made and show up here. The second NONE is for the STICKER. I believe those appear after the build is complete
[/QUOTE]
I received my Builder Sheet today! Chatted with Jeep and I am now in I - Inspection status. Hoping it arrives in next couple of weeks.

As a side note, when I ordered my 2019 Jeep in September I did not realize I was getting the Bridgestone Dueler H/T tires and thought I was getting the Dueler A/T. I really wanted the All Terrian vs. the All Season, so I stopped by my dealer to discuss as I was confused as to why I wasn’t getting the A/T. They showed me that you could not get the A/T when ordering unless you got the rear slip differential, which I didn’t get. We went back and forth for a bit becasue the Jeep website indicated you had a choice on the Sahara, and they eventually offered to (1) let me reorder with the rear slip and A/T tires - extra $550 (I said no way I’m going to the back of the line), or (2) when the jeep arrived they would put 5 new A/T tires on at employee pricing if I still felt strongly about it. The other day I was playing around on the Jeep site and built my same Jeep in the 2019 build section they just released. Turns out that the Cold Weather Package, which I got on my jeep, now includes the A/T tires. So I checked my Build Sheet and sure enough they included the A/T tires. Bonus!!!

wvgasguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I received my Builder Sheet today! Chatted with Jeep and I am now in I - Inspection status. Hoping it arrives in next couple of weeks.

As a side note, when I ordered my 2019 Jeep in September I did not realize I was getting the Bridgestone Dueler H/T tires and thought I was getting the Dueler A/T. I really wanted the All Terrian vs. the All Season, so I stopped by my dealer to discuss as I was confused as to why I wasn’t getting the A/T. They showed me that you could not get the A/T when ordering unless you got the rear slip differential, which I didn’t get. We went back and forth for a bit becasue the Jeep website indicated you had a choice on the Sahara, and they eventually offered to (1) let me reorder with the rear slip and A/T tires - extra $550 (I said no way I’m going to the back of the line), or (2) when the jeep arrived they would put 5 new A/T tires on at employee pricing if I still felt strongly about it. The other day I was playing around on the Jeep site and built my same Jeep in the 2019 build section they just released. Turns out that the Cold Weather Package, which I got on my jeep, now includes the A/T tires. So I checked my Build Sheet and sure enough they included the A/T tires. Bonus!!![/QUOTE]
The bad thing about the Duellers is they last so long :) I have 30,000 miles on my Sahara and they look hardly worn

California Guy

First Name
California
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Self Employed
Picking up my Jeep today. Was ordered 9/20. It arrived at the dealership in Idaho on Tuesday/ Wednesday. So stoked!

JonnyBoy

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Picking up my Jeep today. Was ordered 9/20. It arrived at the dealership in Idaho on Tuesday/ Wednesday. So stoked!
That’s awesome!!!!!!!! Post some pictures for us once you get it.

MNMJD

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.0L
I admit it, It's late and I'm somewhat lazy. Can somebody post what the different letter designations mean regarding production status - specifically LW? (Where I am today) I do appreciate it.
Sponsored