2010 JKU

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Mine was just delivered. A while back there was a video of upcoming products that included a retractable sunshade that works with the top. Will that be coming soon?

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Mine was just delivered. A while back there was a video of upcoming products that included a retractable sunshade that works with the top. Will that be coming soon?
@MALL R8D

Bestop rep mentioned in a post a few days ago, that it is not known when the retractable screen will be available.

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@MALL R8D

Bestop rep mentioned in a post a few days ago, that it is not known when the retractable screen will be available.
Thank you. I have not been on the forums in a bit and missed that. I have a coupon code that expires soon, but there is nothing else out for the JL now :/

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@MALL R8D

Someone had posted a few days back that the "LiteBrite" code may be honored past the expiration date. You might want to check this out / verify this.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey guys,

the code will be good until 1/31/19, we have a few items coming up on our website to purchase.

CassieAtBestop

Thank you. I have not been on the forums in a bit and missed that. I have a coupon code that expires soon, but there is nothing else out for the JL now :/

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys,

the code will be good until 1/31/19, we have a few items coming up on our website to purchase.

CassieAtBestop
Any hints?

Bubba33

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jeep wrangler Sahara JL
Hey guys,

CassieAtBestop
That's not what I was told when crystal was helping me. Said a supervisor said they wouldn't use the expiration date. I was going to buy at morris, because the only thing you have that I want is the retractable sun shade. I hope you guys come up with a solution , since you don't have the product available.

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
I know one of our reps made a mistake on the phone with the info being conveyed, is there a certain product you are waiting for?

CassieAtBestop

That's not what I was told when crystal was helping me. Said a supervisor said they wouldn't use the expiration date. I was going to buy at morris, because the only thing you have that I want is the retractable sun shade. I hope you guys come up with a solution , since you don't have the product available.

Sponsored

Bubba33

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jeep wrangler Sahara JL
I know one of our reps made a mistake on the phone with the info being conveyed, is there a certain product you are waiting for?

CassieAtBestop
Yes the only thing I need from you guys is the retractable shade,

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ‘20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
Thanks for the video! I installed it this evening by myself in about 40 minutes. Just came back from a 30 minute drive with it up and down. Gotta love this top. It's the best of both worlds.

Note: After installing the side rails, I placed a furniture blanket on top of the rear passenger portion of the hardtop. Lifted the Sunrider up and placed it on the hardtop lining in up with opening. Then an idea dawned on me . . . I went inside the Jeep, stood on the front seats and lifted and seated the Sunrider into place. Easy peasy for the rest of the install.

Now, all I need is the anticipated retractable sun shade/screen.
Sponsored