Sponsored

2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door JL ORDER GUIDE and PRICING (U.S.)

emoody007

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2.0 Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, so I don't know if this has anything to do with the fuel capacity discussion or not but I just got off the Jeep website where I was playing with some build configurations and discovered I could not build a 2019 (2) door Rubicon with both the 3.6L V6 and automatic transmission. As soon as I changed the transmission from standard to automatic it created a conflict and switched me over to the 2.0L Turbo. However the combination of the 3.6L V6 and auto trans was available with virtually every trim and/or model, including a 2 door sport. Nothing against the 2.0L but I really wanted the 3.6L in an auto 2 door with the Rubicon trim level. Unless the 3.0L eco-diesel becomes available with an automatic transmission on a (2) door Rubicon this really has me rethinking things.
Sponsored

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Just ordered my two door 2019 Jeep Rubicon JL tonight from Dave Smith Motors in Kellogg ID, options as follows:

• Engine: 3.6L V6
  • 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • Wheels: 17 x 7.5 Polished w/ Black Pockets
  • Tires: LT285/70R17C BSW Off-Road
  • Firecracker Red Clearcoat
  • Black Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats
  • GVWR: 5,250lbs
  • Advanced Safety Group
  • Electronic Infotainment System Group
  • LED Lighting Group
  • Cold Weather Group
  • Safety Group
  • Trailer Tow & HD Electrical Group
  • Black 3-Piece Hardtop
  • Body Color Fender Flares
  • Radio Uconnect 4C Nav w/8 inch Display
  • Alpine Premium Audio
  • Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
  • Remote Start System
  • Mopar Plastic Door Sill Guards
Total MSRP comes to $51,290, Dave Smith pricing comes to $46,479 (giving me $2K off of invoice plus their fee of $290) I plan on doing the financing through my work, I'm a loan officer at a local credit union and will be getting an interest rate of a 3.24%. Excited for the Rubicon to get here! The dealership said it should arrive in two to three months! Pictures to come once it officially arrives :D

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, so I don't know if this has anything to do with the fuel capacity discussion or not but I just got off the Jeep website where I was playing with some build configurations and discovered I could not build a 2019 (2) door Rubicon with both the 3.6L V6 and automatic transmission. As soon as I changed the transmission from standard to automatic it created a conflict and switched me over to the 2.0L Turbo. However the combination of the 3.6L V6 and auto trans was available with virtually every trim and/or model, including a 2 door sport. Nothing against the 2.0L but I really wanted the 3.6L in an auto 2 door with the Rubicon trim level. Unless the 3.0L eco-diesel becomes available with an automatic transmission on a (2) door Rubicon this really has me rethinking things.
We were able to build it on the Jeep build site. I ordered my 2 dr Rubi on Monday and the dealer said they had heard the 3.6 and auto couldn't be ordered right now but I was able to get an order sheet that accepted them. But since he can't offically enter the order until the second week of December we'll see.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered my two door 2019 Jeep Rubicon JL tonight from Dave Smith Motors in Kellogg ID, options as follows:

• Engine: 3.6L V6
  • 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • Wheels: 17 x 7.5 Polished w/ Black Pockets
  • Tires: LT285/70R17C BSW Off-Road
  • Firecracker Red Clearcoat
  • Black Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats
  • GVWR: 5,250lbs
  • Advanced Safety Group
  • Electronic Infotainment System Group
  • LED Lighting Group
  • Cold Weather Group
  • Safety Group
  • Trailer Tow & HD Electrical Group
  • Black 3-Piece Hardtop
  • Body Color Fender Flares
  • Radio Uconnect 4C Nav w/8 inch Display
  • Alpine Premium Audio
  • Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
  • Remote Start System
  • Mopar Plastic Door Sill Guards
Total MSRP comes to $51,290, Dave Smith pricing comes to $46,479 (giving me $2K off of invoice plus their fee of $290) I plan on doing the financing through my work, I'm a loan officer at a local credit union and will be getting an interest rate of a 3.24%. Excited for the Rubicon to get here! The dealership said it should arrive in two to three months! Pictures to come once it officially arrives :D
I just ordered a 2 dr Rubicon on Monday in Lincoln. Most I could get the dealer down to was $1,300 below invoice but that was lower than True Car average pricing. Dave Smith is the biggest Jeep dealer in North America so I am guessing they can get better pricing from FCA. I spend a lot of time in the Silver Valley there and rent a condo in Kellogg but to order it there and fly from Lincoln to Smelterville (the only airport in the valley) then drive back to Lincoln would cost me more than I'd save.

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
I just ordered a 2 dr Rubicon on Monday in Lincoln. Most I could get the dealer down to was $1,300 below invoice but that was lower than True Car average pricing. Dave Smith is the biggest Jeep dealer in North America so I am guessing they can get better pricing from FCA. I spend a lot of time in the Silver Valley there and rent a condo in Kellogg but to order it there and fly from Lincoln to Smelterville (the only airport in the valley) then drive back to Lincoln would cost me more than I'd save.
That makes total sense that you did it the way you did though! :) I’m in Oregon so it’ll be a 6 1/2 hour drive there and back as I’ll be trading in my Honda Civic with them. How long did the dealership quote you on your order? :) I know a lot of it has to do with what you order on it too.

Sponsored

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
When ordering my Rubicon just like yours tonight with Dave Smith Motors, I had asked my salesmen the same exact question according to the Jeep website, he said this would not generate a conflict with my order and I’m able to order the automatic transmission without having to get the turbo! The only problem we ran into this evening is the adaptive cruise control not showing on their ordering sheet even though it says it’s part of the advanced safety group according to Jeep! He’ll be calling me tomorrow to follow up on this, I pray I can get the adaptive cruise control on the two door Rubi! :(

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
It was said over and over that Mojito would not even be available in 2019 do a little research. Somebody posted a color chip guide that didn’t have Mojito in it so immediately everybody said it would be unavailable for 2019. I was personally told that my Mojito order would be canceled and was wasting my time. you must be one of the fake news spreaders because I’m getting under your skin for just posting the truth about Mojito. guess you need to get your post count up as well. LOL
I heard the same thing that Mojito will NOT be available period in 2019, it was a limited color option for 2018 only is what I heard!

lagunajim

When ordering my Rubicon just like yours tonight with Dave Smith Motors, I had asked my salesmen the same exact question according to the Jeep website, he said this would not generate a conflict with my order and I’m able to order the automatic transmission without having to get the turbo! The only problem we ran into this evening is the adaptive cruise control not showing on their ordering sheet even though it says it’s part of the advanced safety group according to Jeep! He’ll be calling me tomorrow to follow up on this, I pray I can get the adaptive cruise control on the two door Rubi! :(
So the deal with the Advanced Safety Group (ALP) is a little weird. It shows up on the Priced Order Confirmation, but down in a separate category headed "Non Equipment". It also lacks a text description for what ALP is..

Here is what ALP looks like on a window sticker. As long as your POC shows ALP and the pricing $795 ($708 invoice) you should be fine.

[note: mine is a manual trans so the adaptive cc is different from that on an auto]

Window 2018-11-29 21_28_39.jpg

Window 2018-11-29 21_33_19.jpg

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
So the deal with the Advanced Safety Group (ALP) is a little weird. It shows up on the Priced Order Confirmation, but down in a separate category headed "Non Equipment". It also lacks a text description for what ALP is..

Here is what ALP looks like on a window sticker. As long as your POC shows ALP and the pricing $795 ($708 invoice) you should be fine.

[note: mine is a manual trans so the adaptive cc is different from that on an auto]

Thank you very much! :) I’ll have to let my sales guy know this tomorrow evening!

lagunajim

Thank you very much! :) I’ll have to let my sales guy know this tomorrow evening!
I had one dealer express difficulty in getting ALP to stick onto the order, but two others had zero problem. I'll bet it has to do with the order (no pun intended) that they select the options. According to the order guide, ALP requires AJ1 -- but you'd think they would know how to do this stuff.

If you're being charged for ALP on your Priced Order Confirmation, then ALP you shall get :)

p.s. no one could explain it to me, but I wonder if "Non Equipment" means that there are no physical parts to be added for the option, that it's just a software option (meaning you pay $708 for them to throw a switch in the software).

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
That makes total sense that you did it the way you did though! :) I’m in Oregon so it’ll be a 6 1/2 hour drive there and back as I’ll be trading in my Honda Civic with them. How long did the dealership quote you on your order? :) I know a lot of it has to do with what you order on it too.
They said 6 to 8 weeks to delivery. The salesman said the order couldn't go into the second week of December. That didn't make sense so I went in and talked to the manager. He said that was for dealer stock. My order went in same day and I have a VIN and VON and in status D.

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
They said 6 to 8 weeks to delivery. The salesman said the order couldn't go into the second week of December. That didn't make sense so I went in and talked to the manager. He said that was for dealer stock. My order went in same day and I have a VIN and VON and in status D.
Oh wow! I'm glad you talked to the manager because what that other guy was telling you didn't sound right at all! So did you end up getting your VIN within like a week then? I just got off the phone with my salesguy and he quoted me two months for receiving the invoice and three months for delivery of my Jeep (sounds like he's trying to under promise and over deliver so if it comes in earlier I'll be surprised) haha! We'll see! What color did you end up going with? I got my Rubi in Firecracker Red, I was debating between the Sting Gray or Firecracker Red lol so I decided red it is :D

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited

Yay! :) I was able to get the adaptive cruise control added onto my Rubicon with no issues! Thanks again for your insight!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Oh wow! I'm glad you talked to the manager because what that other guy was telling you didn't sound right at all! So did you end up getting your VIN within like a week then? I just got off the phone with my salesguy and he quoted me two months for receiving the invoice and three months for delivery of my Jeep (sounds like he's trying to under promise and over deliver so if it comes in earlier I'll be surprised) haha! We'll see! What color did you end up going with? I got my Rubi in Firecracker Red, I was debating between the Sting Gray or Firecracker Red lol so I decided red it is :D
I ordered it on Monday and it had a VIN and VON on Thursday.