Sponsored

Mopar killed lifetime Max Care Warranty?

Dennis Castro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Sahara
been trying to get confirmation, nobody, outside a few dealers, have said this is happening. fca and mopar have said its not happening, heard the rumor from a few dealers.

easterr

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ7
Seems to be available online at least for now. May have to place an order soon . . .

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
The email I received from fca says they are doing a special until 30 November, but it says nothing about terminating the lifetime warranty.

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
The email I received from fca says they are doing a special until 30 November, but it says nothing about terminating the lifetime warranty.
Special?

Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Only $199 to start, 0 sales tax, 0 credit check, no fees. It's a cyberweek deal, but I think a couple of dealers are playing on people's emotions. My dealer said it wasn't ending. But guess we will see on December 1.

Edit: I never buy extended warranties. If a vehicle starts giving me problems, I'll ditch it. Trade it in. Your factory warranty is really pretty good. But that's just my opinion.

JoeG

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Received this ....
top.jpg

chryslerwarrantys_logo.png

icon-email.jpg
[email protected]
icon-phone.jpg
(888) 918-9840
Home - Plans - Contact
mopar.jpg

bottom.jpg

top.jpg

CHRYSLER ENDS SALES OF LIFETIME PLANS
If you were ever considering a Lifetime plan, this is your last chance to purchase it. Mopar Vehicle Protection will no longer offer Lifetime plans beginning December 1st. For the past 12 years Fiat Chrysler Automobiles(FCA) has been the only manufacturer offering Lifetime coverage for it´s vehicles. They are in the process of changing their sales strategy by offering coverage limits which are more in line with other manufacturers.
bottom.jpg

top.jpg

$227 OFF
our already low prices!!!
Use Promo Code
M15687
Simply visit www.ChryslerWarrantys.com and use PROMO CODE M15687 and $227 will be deducted from any plan you choose. This is a real Chrysler backed extended warranty, honored by every Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Fiat dealer in the country. You can be covered up to 100,000 miles, with the most extensive coverage available. Save over regular dealer pricing. We sell in volume and you get the benefit.
This offer positively ends November 30th!
button.jpg

bottom.jpg

top.jpg

Email Options
Contact Us

Unsubscribe
Coverage
Maximum Care

Added Care

Powertrain Care

mopar.jpg

Support Center: (888) 918-9840
Copyright © 2018 www.chryslerwarrantys.com
bottom.jpg

JLUSoCal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
Received this ....
top.jpg

chryslerwarrantys_logo.png

icon-email.jpg
[email protected]
icon-phone.jpg
(888) 918-9840
Home - Plans - Contact
mopar.jpg

bottom.jpg

top.jpg

CHRYSLER ENDS SALES OF LIFETIME PLANS
If you were ever considering a Lifetime plan, this is your last chance to purchase it. Mopar Vehicle Protection will no longer offer Lifetime plans beginning December 1st. For the past 12 years Fiat Chrysler Automobiles(FCA) has been the only manufacturer offering Lifetime coverage for it´s vehicles. They are in the process of changing their sales strategy by offering coverage limits which are more in line with other manufacturers.
bottom.jpg

top.jpg

$227 OFF
our already low prices!!!
Use Promo Code
M15687
Simply visit www.ChryslerWarrantys.com and use PROMO CODE M15687 and $227 will be deducted from any plan you choose. This is a real Chrysler backed extended warranty, honored by every Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Fiat dealer in the country. You can be covered up to 100,000 miles, with the most extensive coverage available. Save over regular dealer pricing. We sell in volume and you get the benefit.
This offer positively ends November 30th!
button.jpg

bottom.jpg

top.jpg

Email Options
Contact Us
Unsubscribe Coverage
Maximum Care
Added Care
Powertrain Care
mopar.jpg

Support Center: (888) 918-9840
Copyright © 2018 www.chryslerwarrantys.com
bottom.jpg
What’s the price if you buy off the site?
Probably a lot more than Tom

Sponsored

eugene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Ocean Blue
Can you share the contact info to Tom please.
PLEASE

I wanted to buy the warranty after ski season this year. ugh this is so stressful.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
It wasn't cheap, but I'm glad I bought it. I bought the $200 deductible plan that covers everything. The peace of mind is nice, and I'll be keeping this one a long, long time. I've got a lifetime powertrain warranty on my 08 JK. 11 years, 127k miles, and a new transmission later, and it has LOTS of years left in it. I didn't pay for the warranty on the JK, though. It was a Jeep incentive at the time of purchase.

RMC

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 JKU, 2016 JKU Rubicon, 1973 FJ40
I bought the Lifetime Added Care Plus for my JLUR for $1990....$200 deducible. (just power train lifetime option would have been $1490)

FYI....they offer 10% down and 12 month at 0% financing.

Only reason I bought, my 2009 JKU came with it and later it ate the rear differential. It was really nice when they said the replacement was free and asked when I wanted it done.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I bought the Lifetime Added Care Plus for my JLUR for $1990....$200 deducible. (just power train lifetime option would have been $1490)

FYI....they offer 10% down and 12 month at 0% financing.

Only reason I bought, my 2009 JKU came with it and later it ate the rear differential. It was really nice when they said the replacement was free and asked when I wanted it done.
Wow, you got a better deal than I did. I think I paid about $2500 for the $200 deductible plan. I'm happy, though. This Jeep acts like it will never need it.
Sponsored