Sponsored

OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

ClayMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX, BMW 328i Convertible
I have just started my search for a Rubicon. I am new to this forum and I drive an Acura RDX and a BMW convertible. I am not familiar with all the discussion on this forum.

I am wondering if you guys have an estimate of when the Ocean Blue color will be available. I have read some of the discussion on this forum and got a quote from Koons. The deal looks good but the wait could be unpredictably difficult.

Anybody has insight on timing?

Thanks
Sponsored

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
We are hearing February for Blue! Could be as late as April though!

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
I'm leaning towards Ocean Blue. If it's not available to order by the time I order is the only reason I'll switch back to Bright White.

OBJL.jpg

PricingOB.jpg

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Should be able to order in the upcoming weeks. Be patient I am waiting for this color as well as possible the 2.0 and the one touch sky top

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And your going to have to wait for 2 dr anyway. I think blue will be available before ordering any 2 dr will

Sponsored

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
And your going to have to wait for 2 dr anyway. I think blue will be available before ordering any 2 dr will
This was exactly what I was hoping although I thought I read somewhere you can order a 2 door now.

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
Should be able to order in the upcoming weeks. Be patient I am waiting for this color as well as possible the 2.0 and the one touch sky top
I want the Ocean Blue 4 DR Unlimited with 2.0 Turbo and One-Touch Power Top. I convinced myself I would order when the first 2 of color, engine and Power Top became available, but if all 3 will be available in May, maybe I should just wait... the waiting is killing me.

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I want the Ocean Blue 4 DR Unlimited with 2.0 Turbo and One-Touch Power Top. I convinced myself I would order when the first 2 of color, engine and Power Top became available, but if all 3 will be available in May, maybe I should just wait... the waiting is killing me.
You getting painted fenders too? Also, Sahara or Rubicon?

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I NEED a pic of a blue JLUR w power top rolled back and doors and back windows off

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I pretty much have deals done w dealers just waiting on color and or options. I am starting to lean heavily towards waiting for the power top. And i was convinced I wanted the turbo but it is actually less cost efficient than the V6 after paying for 91 Octane

Sponsored

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
You getting painted fenders too? Also, Sahara or Rubicon?
Definitely painted fenders. And definitely Sahara. I can’t wait can’t wait can’t wait. I have dealer teed up to order as soon as Blue Ocean, turbo and power top are available.

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think I’m going Rubicon (even tho that red dash.... yuck) as I fully plan on 35’s as soon as my wallet will allow and throwing the lift on a Sahara pretty much eats up the difference. I really really can’t wait either. If you don’t mind me asking, why the turbo?

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
I think I’m going Rubicon (even tho that red dash.... yuck) as I fully plan on 35’s as soon as my wallet will allow and throwing the lift on a Sahara pretty much eats up the difference. I really really can’t wait either. If you don’t mind me asking, why the turbo?
Three reasons: torque, gas mileage and I really like the start stop feature on my Range Rover. That’s enough reasons, right?

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Three reasons: torque, gas mileage and I really like the start stop feature on my Range Rover. That’s enough reasons, right?
Well the start/stop comes with the V6 also, the torque I can’t argue with, but with the added cost of the 91 Octane, If you crunch the numbers it’s actually cheaper per mile on the V6, just less range.

hilljackglh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150. 2018 Yukon Denali
Occupation
Retired Dentist
Well the start/stop comes with the V6 also, the torque I can’t argue with, but with the added cost of the 91 Octane, If you crunch the numbers it’s actually cheaper per mile on the V6, just less range.
As for me, only thing I want Start/Stop on is a bicycle.
Sponsored