Sponsored

Any deliveries of factory Katzkin CBS or CBQ leather seats yet?

PizzaFreak

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue 2 door JL
its not the same seat, I ordered CBQ.
Sponsored

texastonka

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Trackhawk, AEV Prospector XL, Viper TA2.0, Dodge Demon, etc etc etc...
Just out of curiosity for those with the CBS package, it looks like the differences from factory leather is the rear seat does not have a armrest, the stitching is gray/silver instead of red and can you confirm if the dash and doors are leather or not?

Anyone have a comparison picture of a Mojito JL with CBS vs OEM leather package?

PizzaFreak

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the CBQ Perforated Leather. Dash, doors, and console are all leather too!

zoepup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
I have the CBQ Perforated Leather. Dash, doors, and console are all leather too!
PizzaFreak, did you order this through dealer (factory installed)?

is there any surface that is different than just ordering factory leather?

We really like the red/black leather with red stitching. It would be great if some fo that carried over to doors, steering wheel, parking brake, dash, etc.

Sponsored

PizzaFreak

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was factory ordered. I have no idea what comes in the regular leather option. I don’t think the stitching comes in red. White only. I posted pics in several forums. Be aware. It is a delivery delay, a long one.

zoepup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
It was factory ordered. I have no idea what comes in the regular leather option. I don’t think the stitching comes in red. White only. I posted pics in several forums. Be aware. It is a delivery delay, a long one.
I was thinking 4-6 weeks without it. How long did it take to get the Katzkin? Are the seats heated?

PizzaFreak

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wishful thinking. It took almost 5 months. You have to order cold weather group to get heated seats.

steelrain82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
I pre-ordered leather seats, and added the CBS leather. I was originally going to be charged for both. But when the Jeep finally arrived only the seats were in leather. Nothing else was. I wasn't charged for the original leather. After taking a 300+ mile road trip actually glad they didn't do the rest as leather. The back passengers (3 of them) were comfy and able to use the cup holders.

Magnum G.I.

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT, 2019 JLU rubicon white
Occupation
physician
My Jeep has the mopar leather seats I like them so far softer than the regular leather seats

Sponsored

Ricapar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport, 2009 BMW 328i Convertible
Hopefully not reviving too old a thread here..

I ordered on 1/1 (dealer didn't put it in until 1/4, but whatever) a Sport S with the CBS Leather option.
(I wanted leather, but didn't want to go up to a Sahara to get it, so whatever.)

Has anyone else gotten a delivery of one of any type of build of CBS or CBQ in the past few weeks?

I'm currently at the JB stage, and *pretty* sure this is what's holding it there. Not that I can (or want to) change paths at this point, just hoping to get an idea for how long I'm in for..

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
@Demonic I finally picked up my Jeep and here is how it looks with the CBS seats. They are comfy and the design makes the seats feel more grippy than the standard leather.

IMG_20180905_173849.jpg

IMG_20180904_190207.jpg
Did you Mopar leather come with the center console in the rear?

heels19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Wrangler Sahara (Sting Gray), 14 Wrangler Sahara (Dune)
If you order either of these from factory, they will have the cup holders on the floor vs. the arm rest in the center portion of the seat.

steelrain82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
No it did not. We originally ordered this and the leather. However, the leather option was removed and this was what we received. So in the rear we have the drink holders in the floor. Which has actually been much better when we go on trips with 3 in the back. Or when we drive with my niece who needs a car seat. We are still left with 2 seats and cup holders available.
Sponsored