Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Hella Yella
Nice. What’s your first mod?
First mod was a 5" Stubby antenna!
I've also bought a Quadratec recovery bag (straps, gloves, snatch block, etc) and a Smittybilt air compressor and a fast air-down tool from Amazon.
Those aren't really mods, but safety gear I thought was important to have right away.
I'm planning to buy a 10,000lb synthetic winch, winch plate and winch hoop next. I am liking the looks of the new Stealth winch from Quadratec for price / quality. https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadratec/q-performance-stealth-winch
Sponsored

lagunajim

With satellite radio I never saw the need to do anything other than unscrew the factory antenna and turn the base 180 degrees so crap doesn't get on the threads of the mount. I couldn't live without SiriusXM, but I guess lots of people still listen to the radio radio :)

r75usmc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Hella Yella
With satellite radio I never saw the need to do anything other than unscrew the factory antenna and turn the base 180 degrees so crap doesn't get on the threads of the mount. I couldn't live without SiriusXM, but I guess lots of people still listen to the radio radio :)
To be honest, I rarely use the radio, but I want it there "just in case". I really listen to a lot of audio books in the Jeep as I did in my previous vehicle. I'm moving next June to cut my commute down, so just about 6 months to go!

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
I have a POC dated 10-19 that shows "PYV...........HellaYella Clear Coat" as the paint color.

What paint code (3-letter code) does yours show?

FYI, Mopar paint code PYV is indeed called Baja Yellow for the 2015 model year so he may not be wrong, but if I were you I would expect my POC to read exactly as mine does.

FYI2, The same PYV has been widely known as "Stinger Yellow" in Challengers and Chargers.

FINAL Priced Order Confirmation with VIN.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2018-11-06 19_18_46.jpg
It’s the right code. Other codes have been reused by Mopar too. They just gave it a more snazzy name. If anything, I’d bet the clear coat finish is different and if you found an older PYV model it could appear slightly different.

History of colors:

Sponsored

lagunajim

Awesome - can't wait for mine.. 2 door Rubicon like you, but with the premium soft top. I'm hoping it will be bitchin enough without 35" tires and a 2" lift, but . . .

And I'm hoping the stock rims (same as yours) are nice enough to not need replacing.

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome - can't wait for mine.. 2 door Rubicon like you, but with the premium soft top. I'm hoping it will be bitchin enough without 35" tires and a 2" lift, but . . .

And I'm hoping the stock rims (same as yours) are nice enough to not need replacing.
I'm going to put on a 3.5 lift but don't plan on 35's either. Maybe when these tires are wore out. I just got this Wednesday we took it to the Smokey mountains and I avg mpg was 21.4. My TJ got 17 mpg so for a daily driver I don't want to get to far from 20 mpg

Mimmy

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jk

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
Still trying to decide what to do with this Jeep. Meanwhile, another pavement princess pic.

3CEB2E8C-4289-4D1B-97D5-82563984B5B6.jpeg

Sponsored

lagunajim

Wow - Hella is VERY yellow!! Lighter yellow than my last Wrangler - which had what they called "Solar Yellow".

Mine will have the black soft top, so not quite as much yellow going on as yours..

My new Hella Yella will be here in about 6 weeks! Enjoy it in good health and safety!!

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
^^^ Nice!

Hava-Jeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Huntington Beach, CA / Lake Havasu City, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon,
Occupation
Retired
Hi Everyone! Just picked mine up last week! Ordered on 12/3/18 and it was delivered on 1/7/19.
Options:
Leather Interior
Steel Bumper Group
LED Lighting Group
Electronic Infotainment Group
Tow Package (Launched and towed my boat without any issues)
2.0 liter Turbo
8 Speed Automatic Trans
Upgraded Wheels
Hard Top Headliner
All Weather Floor Mats
Keyless Entry
Remote Start

Immediate plans:
35" Tires
Winch

Cheers!!!

IMG_2047.JPG