OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler 2018 JLU Rubicon
Pretty ridiculous they're disappearing. It's weird how slow they are, to open, when you do have them. Almost like they're downloading from Sirius each time

Is there a manual firmware download on uconnect or something? I thought I recalled reading something about a usb install?
Yes, but I am not sure if it is available. it' better to wait for OTA update.
I lost my backup camera guidelines as well.
waiting for teh next OTA update, as no one is able to help me with this
Sponsored

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
Yes, but I am not sure if it is available. it' better to wait for OTA update.
I lost my backup camera guidelines as well.
waiting for teh next OTA update, as no one is able to help me with this
That's pretty annoying.

Reactions: Gus

Black Rubi

First Name
Kimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Hi there, just following this thread and have a soft top for a 4 door JL brand new in the box (never opened). Ordered my JLUR in August and love it, however I have no space for my hard top! PM me if you’re interested. I also live in Ottawa. Cheers,

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0L Billet JLR: Ordered 1/9. Delivered 2/13. Picked up 3/5.
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Went through a horrible order experience up here in Ottawa. Ordered loaded JLUR in April, 3 months later no VIN, waited 3 more weeks then cancelled. Dealer said at the time it had just been built - and someone changed the order so it was built without the led group!

I'm getting ready to order a 2019 soon. Read the whole thread, Mustafa seems like the man. But I looked him up on their website and he's not listed as a salesman. Does anyone know if he left Erin Mills and the group deal is now off?

Bob

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Went through a horrible order experience up here in Ottawa. Ordered loaded JLUR in April, 3 months later no VIN, waited 3 more weeks then cancelled. Dealer said at the time it had just been built - and someone changed the order so it was built without the led group!

I'm getting ready to order a 2019 soon. Read the whole thread, Mustafa seems like the man. But I looked him up on their website and he's not listed as a salesman. Does anyone know if he left Erin Mills and the group deal is now off?

Bob
Yes Bob, Mustafa left Erin Dodge unfortunately last time I was there for oil change.
But you might be able to get the same deal if you contact Umair the sales manager. I am not sure though.
Good Luck

Sponsored

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Yes Bob, Mustafa left Erin Dodge unfortunately last time I was there for oil change.
But you might be able to get the same deal if you contact Umair the sales manager. I am not sure though.
Good Luck
Thanks Gus. I'll contact Umair when I'm ready to proceed, probably January. Thanks for all the leg work you did for Canadian forum members.

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Gus. I'll contact Umair when I'm ready to proceed, probably January. Thanks for all the leg work you did for Canadian forum members.
Any Time Bob,
Let me know if you need anything when you are ready to buy.

Gus

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Gus, what kind of deal did you get from Erin Dodge?
He got invoice pricing and their $499 admin fee was waived. I hope they'll still honour that when I'm ready to order.

Haines_GT

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Durango And 18 JLUR ordered
I bought a loaded JLUR from Mustafa at dodge.

Can you guys verify that when they wave the fee they still have to show it on the paper work.

Either way I can help with any pricing info I might have from it. I believe it was invoice at 57 thous for the jeep

Sponsored

Am3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito!)
I bought my fully loaded JLUR from Peel Chrysler. Got close to $9000 off on the price. Note that they charged me the $700 admin fee. Their system showed that they are in loss of $1400. Don't know how they make up for it but I couldn't get this deal anywhere. Status is D1 as of today expected arrival end of december if all goes well!

RubiZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I bought my fully loaded JLUR from Peel Chrysler. Got close to $9000 off on the price. Note that they charged me the $700 admin fee. Their system showed that they are in loss of $1400. Don't know how they make up for it but I couldn't get this deal anywhere. Status is D1 as of today expected arrival end of december if all goes well!
How the heck did you get $9K off?? Why would they sell a Jeep at a loss? Do you mind sharing the MSRP?

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Very good to know. I bought a Charger R/T from Peel's GSM several years ago and he gave me a rock bottom price. He has since moved on. Who did you buy from at Peel?

I believe dealers still earn several thousand dollars via FCA incentives and bonuses even when they sell at, or slightly below, invoice. It's the only way they can still make a buck on these low price deals.

Am3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito!)
How the heck did you get $9K off?? Why would they sell a Jeep at a loss? Do you mind sharing the MSRP?
Got no idea. I did visit Erin Dodge at first but they were off by around$3500 in comparison. My MSRP is around $62k.

Stingrey

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JTR & 2015 RR
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Knowing a lot about the vehicle and prices goes along way when negotiating a deal. Dealers have many other ways of making money on a deal aside from the price of the vehicle.
I was able to get $7228 off of a $53,845MSRP.
Details: Average Base Price?
Sponsored