Mopar Warranty - when/where to purchase

bayou girl

First Name
Sallye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Crystal JLR
Does the maxcare warranty cover the 48v battery for the 2L turbo engine?
Sponsored

TheRealTVGuy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.MyVillageRadio.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Iā€™ve already purchased my JL. Iā€™ve had it since April, now I have 7500 miles on it.

Can I still purchase the Max Care plan? Can I purchase it from any dealer (like Tom @ Hayes) or does it have to be from the dealer where I purchased my Jeep?

Grousemont

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR, 2014 Roadster 981S, 2009 CLK350 AMG/coupe
Iā€™ve already purchased my JL. Iā€™ve had it since April, now I have 7500 miles on it.

Can I still purchase the Max Care plan? Can I purchase it from any dealer (like Tom @ Hayes) or does it have to be from the dealer where I purchased my Jeep?
You can purchase it anywhere. In Seattle area not all dealers sell mopar warranties. Like where we bought our JLR fromTacoma Dodge. They don't sell mopar warranty. Which was fine. We bout fromseattle but they price matched what I could find cheapest online.

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ā€˜20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
A couple of days after placing an order for my JLUR, I contacted Tom Winkels (Hayes Jeep) with regard to purchasing the FCA Max Care Lifetime warranty. He answered all of my questions and sent me some info.

Once my JLUR arrives, I will call Tom and warp up the process.

Sponsored

madisonsdaddy

First Name
Graeme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Scat Pack Challenger
I had a lifetime warranty on my first Dodge Challenger RT and was happy with it. Then I purchased a Challenger Scat Pack and they didnt offer a lifetime warranty on that one. Was bummed. Now Im waiting on my new Wrangler. Does Chrysler/Mopar offer a lifetime warranty on Wranglers?

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I had a lifetime warranty on my first Dodge Challenger RT and was happy with it. Then I purchased a Challenger Scat Pack and they didnt offer a lifetime warranty on that one. Was bummed. Now Im waiting on my new Wrangler. Does Chrysler/Mopar offer a lifetime warranty on Wranglers?
Yes, and you will also get regular emails reminding you to get one if you haven't already.

madisonsdaddy

First Name
Graeme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Scat Pack Challenger
Ill get the lifetime when I get my Wrangler. Will definitely get it directly thru Mopar tho. I got a 100k warranty on my first Challenger thru the dealer and found out later that I could get the lifetime directly thru Mopar for the same price. So I cancelled it, got refunded most of my money and then purchased the lifetime.

Skipswift

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
What do you mean directly through Mopar vs the dealer? Isn't the dealer just selling the Mopar warranty?

Ill get the lifetime when I get my Wrangler. Will definitely get it directly thru Mopar tho. I got a 100k warranty on my first Challenger thru the dealer and found out later that I could get the lifetime directly thru Mopar for the same price. So I cancelled it, got refunded most of my money and then purchased the lifetime.

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
FYI, I'm reading online that FCA is no longer going to offer the lifetime warranty as of 11/30. I personally haven't confirmed that though.

Sponsored

JCM32

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi
Occupation
Finance
I purchased the lifetime Mopar Max Care. I told my dealer about the quotes I was seeing here and they matched it. Peace of mind for as long as I own this Jeep, which I plan on being a very long time!

uudog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
FYI, I'm reading online that FCA is no longer going to offer the lifetime warranty as of 11/30. I personally haven't confirmed that though.
I confirmed with Tom Winkles @ Hayes Jeep. He has sold a ton of these warranties at a cheaper rate than the other dealers. He confirmed that after 11/30/18, the lifetime will no longer be available.

pjs1inc

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JL, 02 Viper, 03 GMC Truck
I received an email from him today saying I'm running out of time if I want the life time warrany. Ends 11/30/18

What do you guys think about the warranty, worth it?

Thanks!

bayou girl

First Name
Sallye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Crystal JLR
I received an email from him today saying I'm running out of time if I want the life time warrany. Ends 11/30/18

Thanks!
He told me the same thing... so can you sign up for the warranty before the vehicle arrives?? Depending on who you ask, my jeep hasn't left yet (JC), is on a train and should be here the 30th (dealer), should be here dec 3rd (FCA corporate), or (according to Union Pacific) will arrive on the 28th. :idea:

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ā€˜20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure

Thanks!
With modern cars being what they are these days, filled full of electronics, I opted for the Mopar Lifetime warranty. Just finished up with Tom Winkels at Hayes Jeep.
Sponsored