Sponsored

2019 Jeep Wrangler 4-Door JLU ORDER GUIDE and PRICING (U.S.)

macycat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Well, I just joined the fun. I ordered a fairly loaded Rubicon Unlimited from Antonio at Marsh Jeep in Vegas. He is still offering a total of a 5% discount below invoice (4% + an extra 1% with a $100 Tread Lightly membership). I live in SoCal and called a number of dealers around here, and not one of them would come close. If interested, here is his e-mail - [email protected].

I will keep everyone posted on how the rest of the transactions goes in the following thread: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/socal-by-way-of-vegas.8801/page-4#post-455389
Sponsored

Horsepower777

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mazda 3 sedan. i want a JLUR
Hello All !!
I'm new to the forum and new to Jeep world in general. I had a 2007 H3 Hummer and sold it due to mechanical issues. I miss it and want a similar look/feel. I've learned a ton over the last couple of weeks from the posts. I'm looking at ordering a 2019 JLUR and was hoping to get some constructive feedback and advice on pricing and such.
Here are the features I want:
2019 JLUR Rubicon 4 door
Turbo torque motor
Automatic transmission
LED light group
Cold Weather group
Steel bumper
Leather interior
Black Freedom Hard Top
Floor Mats All weather
Hardtop Headliner
Remote Start (should be included)

Thank you, Danny
Pete

The salesman replied and here are the numbers:
MSRP 52,690.00, Sale price $48,690.00, Doc fees 799.00, tag and handling fees 348.50, NC Tax 1490.66, Total out the door $ 51,328.16

I asked for a build sheet delineating the breakdown, which I've attached below.
Let me know what you guys/gals think!
I greatly appreciate all the insight and thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Pete
North Carolina

Horsepower777

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mazda 3 sedan. i want a JLUR
Correction to my previous post above:
I think I am leaning more towards the V6 for power and proven track record. i’m not entirely sold on a 4 cylinder motor in a “rugged” jeep. I plan on test driving both and seeing first hand. will update what i go with and other numbers i’m given in my dealer
pricing adventures

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Correction to my previous post above:
I think I am leaning more towards the V6 for power and proven track record. i’m not entirely sold on a 4 cylinder motor in a “rugged” jeep. I plan on test driving both and seeing first hand. will update what i go with and other numbers i’m given in my dealer
pricing adventures
You need to shop around. If you're not getting at least 5% below invoice go elsewhere. That $799 doc fee is outrageous.

Last edited:

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
Just a FYI: Someone posted that the new Rubicon orders would have different tire selections. A 255/75R17 as base and a MUD Tire as optional. They even had what looked like a spec sheet. But at the beginning of this thread is an updated Nov order spec sheet and it still lists the 285/70R17's as standard with the OWL as optional.
I wonder if the optional mud tires would be the same ones on the MOAB edition, although I think the MOABs tires are 32" and not the Rubicon 33s.

Sponsored

wvgasguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR / 2017 TRD Pro 4Runner / 2016 Suburban LTZ and 1979 Chevy K10 short bed
Occupation
Retired
I wonder if the optional mud tires would be the same ones on the MOAB edition, although I think the MOABs tires are 32" and not the Rubicon 33s.
In the US the mud tires are not an option on the Rubicon. The optional tire is just an OWL version of the KO2 AT tire. The MOAB standard tire is a mud tire but it is also a 255 / 75R17 I believe.

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Quick question on the 2019's options: Do all leather interior groups come with heated seats? I can't find specifics on this. I assume you need to order the cold weather group to get the heated leather seats.

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Quick question on the 2019's options: Do all leather interior groups come with heated seats? I can't find specifics on this. I assume you need to order the cold weather group to get the heated leather seats.
You have to get the cold weather group to have heated seats.

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code

Bloody Nova

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Civic SI sedan
Occupation
Retired
I live in MA and would like to know which dealer in MA would go 5-6% below invoice. Thanks.
I live in Georgia, and would gladly drive to North Carolina for a 5 to 6% below invoice. Which dealer do I contact? The lowest I've been able to get the local dealers to go is about 2% below.

Sponsored

jpqst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Travis at Tri-City in Eden NC
I live in Georgia, and would gladly drive to North Carolina for a 5 to 6% below invoice. Which dealer do I contact? The lowest I've been able to get the local dealers to go is about 2% below.

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
Not a good deal by any means, 799? They are smoking crack

Figment490

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab, 2015 JKU Rubicon (sold)
Not a good deal by any means, 799? They are smoking crack
The Doc fees vary greatly based on state to state regulations, but tend to be consistent within the state. Ours are $899 in FL. Fortunately my dealer waived mine as part of my Affiliate Discount (Tread lightly), but it sounds like that is not the norm and there’s usually not much negotiating on them.
Sponsored